DBSource april 14th

Best answers
Get ready boys and girls cuzz dbsource is comeing new clips and screen shots at web site .Release date april 14th 2007.Check it out http://www.preknown.com/dbsource/ Best dbz game there is for hl2 .ESF is going down with this mode esf vs dbsource muahhaha.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well from what ive been seeing, it looks quite promising. i havent actually seen a melee video though...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Moved to "Video Gaming" (Even though DB: Source is a mod, it remains a game) as it should not belong within the ESF General Discussion thread. Besides that point, as far as I have seen with DB: Source, Earth's Special Forces v1.2.x is even better. No offensive, but that release is highly in alpha / beta development. Also, you say "this mod will own ESF".. I'd say, in time *a lot of time for that matter* it might, because DB: Source is for Half-Life 2, which has far more possibilities..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Based on the pictures, it looks craptastic. Gameplay will make or break this game.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I also wanted to note that I am rather disappointed that mod has a "power pump" within a Beam Struggle exactly like ESF.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
DB: Source is for Half-Life 2, which has far more possibilities..
while they uses about ... none of those.
HL2 stuff can look soooo neat but DBS just looks plain awful.
Its like, ESF Alpha on steroids

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has potential to be good, but the first release will suck. A lot.

Best answers
I think it looks good for just an Alpha. Think about ESF Alpha:p which i cant find any pics of:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
radditz looks like he's mentally challenged lol

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
It has potential to be good, but the first release will suck. A lot.
Probably. But it'll take time.
Nowadays it seems stupid to release a mod at that stage if you ask me.
Like if ESF we're still in alpha stage as it was a few years ago and hadn't been released I were totally against releasing that.

Anyways... I wish there was a cool DBZ mod for HL2 for that matter .. but I doubt any of the current mods will ever turn out as anything I consider worthy calling good.
Feel free to prove me wrong though ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh.... let me know when they're putting out a release, and I'll check it out, but until then I think ZEQ2 has my attention as far as DBZ games go.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ive been basing alot of my judgement on that they say all the videos and picture and stuff are old. im hoping that they have more stuff in than what weve seen.

ill always be rooting for zeq2 (now), but it looks like this game might do well. if anything else i believe it'll hold my interest for a while.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the back of my mind, I'm still rooting for SoS.

Goddamn those ****ers to hell =/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Zeo. Their all a bunch of heretics, Zeq2 will probably reflect this and end up bad. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't speak too soon, Sub. You're talking about professionals.

By the way, DBS looks OK. I just watched the new powerstruggle videos. At first, I was booing this mod, but after seeing the new videos I'll definitely give it a try. But honestly, who's with me in saying their models such hard?

Best answers
Not trying to put esf down at all its a great game.But it seems like its falling apart .I mean is the full version of esf 1.3 out or is it still in testing.Just seems esf is always in testing .And i have never seem ki pumping in to a power struggle to make the ball bigger .I mean is esf 1.3 still just a open beta or is it the real thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom