DBNG Vegeta

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill give him a shirt soon, and a head.

Credit: Nuttzy for base model
me for some VERY MINOR boot tweaks. and the skin so far.

Best answers
Fix the skin on the boots, it looks like hes foot is crooked on both sides, the little orange area.

Best answers
Actually I think the boots are actually pointed inward
It's very good, do u use Gmax or MS3D?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ms3d, although it aint my model, i just used it as a base. and skinned it. its all nuttzahs

ill use Brollman's hair as a temporary head for now, and after that ill make my own hair.

Best answers
It's nicely rendered for an MS3D model. I'm guessing u use an external rendering program?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the Viewpoint tool in MS3D

Best answers
hmm the chest is good apart from the six pak area it goes slopy there like its rushed>_< the boots look messy and the musles on the arms dont well look like mucle and the pants are ok fix them and it will be good^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty good man. It's not bad, nah very good start. Looks alot like Vegeta from DBNG. Keep it up man :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh cool, lemme remind you that Vegeta doesnt wear gloves in NG :p, but nice start :D

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, sorry, i completely forgot to look at the ref after i colored the pants. thanks.

and omni|x, vegeta in DBNG has baggy pants. click davids sig and go to the cg section to see.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will like it more when u make it ssj 4 :p lol nice model and skin, except the pants could us better folds, the muscle skin looks a bit weird (to wide muscels u need to see a bit of the arm to) and the arms dont look good connected to the shoulders

offtopic: W00T 400 POSTS!!!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanted to slightly alter the manga, giving him a tight shirt like tecks, or perhaps even use it for a teck, but ssj4 is a good idea. ill just hue and saturate the skin lata

new ssj4 pic. ill fix the edginess

Best answers
Wow looks good.
Are you gonig to use it in you're total conversion project? When is that comin out anywaysss

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, ill be releasing this just as a model. that thing, i have no idea. im doing some sprites for that right now.. right this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom