💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here's the ein skin (a character from dbhb). he is jin's best friend and trainer. by the way catch dragonball hyper dimension (a manga not a mod) on July 20th... *crits*

[credits: azn, cheeseman, and vassago]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Show something a little more upclose, i think i'm seeing a flaw, but i'm not sure, by the looks of it, it looks good.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something that is not looking right. Like i said give a close up so we all can see it a little better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okeydokey hows this?

ok hows this? i try to give an angle where you can see about everything.. i will get more pics up in a sec...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok his underarms are too thin for those kind of muscles and the breast muscles are a bit too big. That's all.

Best answers
Well without seeing exactly who Ein is, its hard to crit. Anyway the edits look good, maybe you could edit some DBZ models some day eh? Good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes a crit besides Cold Steel! Ein will be coming July 20th in my manga... ill do dbz models once i get in touch with the guy who's making vegettrunks... i wanna skin him! ^_^

on topic: MORE CRITS!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
L...M...A...O his arms are almost thicker than his upper legs o_0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the chest looks waaaaaaaaaay wrong >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm... all you can do is crit huh Mehdi7777. i dont see you doing anything around here so ill advise you to be quiet.... lalalalala oh yeah

*MORE CRITS*

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats because i have a life, and i also have a job making sprites for project fw, and i also lead project: total conversion, which i make sprites for everyday. if you cant take crits then dont ask for them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sprites wow... all you have to do is draw a single picture of lines in different colors.. oh well enough about him "MORE CRITS"

ZuL

Best answers
Ok, you want crits?

The hair goes back, but it seems all too flat and spiky if you look at it from the side. It may be meant to be that way, but it looks a bit odd...

The pecs ("breast muscles") goes too far down. This should be easy to fix.

His crotch area should also be slightly bigger. It looks like some pants from the sixties; tight up and baggy down, this should also be easily fixed.

Chin to jaw is too spiky, it could use a bit of work.

Thumbs are hardly thumbs at all; just small sticks pointing out. Give the man some decent thumbs!

Also, it may just be me, but the shoulders seem way too bulky if you compare to the arms themselves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okeydokey zul well put... by the way why are you looking at his crotch... lol j/p. ill be sure to fix that. and nice sig Zul

Best answers
One of his feet is almost round :S
The other one looks fine though..
Other than that.. nothing that hasn't been said before..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom