Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok hawk ice deleted last thread cuz of spam. so doon't spam this one. i am the one who is skinning teck. but i also remade him. heres the pics of teck and gokan. credits on teck to azn dragon, smo, black raidon, Turk, Mastasurf, and Xstortionist

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are very nice done are this going to be released??

Best answers
wow! tecks hair is great especially ssj3. and gokan u should maybe edit his bangs on ssj3 a bit, except for that both are great.

Best answers
Wow thats an amazing Reskin. May i make a request for u 2 make a black hair goku also. Like just a recolor of the ssj hair instead of Normal goku hair. Plz lol but i will definelty use the one in the white shirt.

Best answers
I like the whole DBNG story and its Characters and i also like to Models of Gokan and Teck who will they replace if its Goku and Vegeta then i wont use em because there fine the way they are maybe Gohan and Trunks

Best answers
wwooooowwww that looks geatt the best i ever see
when will it be released?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah! cool, nice model of teck! ive already got the Gokan one, hehehe, i created them! nice work, i luv em both!

BTW they replace gohan and trunks at the moment, and we are hoping to do a pack.

If you dont know what DragonBall NG is go to:ESF Freelance We have new forums check them out......

Best answers
damn i thought they could replace goku also. Can some one tell me how to change a model to work on goku?

Best answers
i think the pants should be a bit more baggyier for the one in the blue pants

Best answers
WTF IS DB??

hey wat is teck and gokan who are they is DB?? just a rumor like DBAF or is it true WAT IS IT

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Uh you shoudl lok at more posts then the first one..
quote:"Yeah! cool, nice model of teck! ive already got the Gokan one, hehehe, i created them! nice work, i luv em both!

BTW they replace gohan and trunks at the moment, and we are hoping to do a pack.

If you dont know what DragonBall NG is go to:ESF Freelance We have new forums check them out......"unquote

Best answers
How are the Models coming??? Hheh keep up the good work :laff:

Best answers
When will this be released?Please,release them,I want Gokan(especially SSJ and SSJ3,hehehe)!!!Plz,release them soon as possible,besides,now DBNG will be replaced by new comic,please,release them...please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom