DBGT???

Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66_8yuG2TsQ&search=dragon ball af

ok..look at that one.. I saw it once when I was a kid..
Back then I thought vegeta and goku were made kids in dbz, but then i saw the whole series, and that scene never happened..
now, seeing it again after 3 years, i realized that's little goku from the DBGT special, and that's old pan... And who's the vegeta lookin kid?His grand-nephew?

can someone find an answer for me pls, i can't sleep...
thank you

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta Jr. is related to Vegeta just like how Goku Jr. is related to Goku. If I remember correctly, this was shown towards to end of the last Dragon Ball GT episode.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
DBGT made absoultely no more sense than what sense DBZ made.

Best answers
MC said:
Vegeta Jr. is related to Vegeta just like how Goku Jr. is related to Goku. If I remember correctly, this was shown towards to end of the last Dragon Ball GT episode.
OH, so lil goku actually appeared in DBGT except the special??(i never watched the series, hated them , and i still do)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
OH, so lil goku actually appeared in DBGT except the special??(i never watched the series, hated them , and i still do)
The Goku you saw in the YouTube video is Goku Jr. and the Goku you see in the Dragon Ball GT special is also Goku Jr.

That last scene with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. was probably used to assure fans that Goku and Vegeta's legacy will never die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom