DB96 sigs.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The number one thing I'd start out with is using cleaner sources and doing a better job of cutting them out.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For CLEAN render pics of characters.:rolleyes:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to get into artwork, I highly suggest you get a somewhat more professional program. Photoshop, Jasc Paintshop Pro, or try Photoshop's freeware little brother: the Gimp. Right now, your signature is rather dull and boring.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to get into artwork, I highly suggest you get a somewhat more professional program. Photoshop, Jasc Paintshop Pro, or try Photoshop's freeware little brother: the Gimp. Right now, your signature is rather dull and boring.
Unlike Sicron's :D

And I think you should Google for some Photoshop tutorials, or Skype me in the evening and I'll let you Remote Control me while I'm making a sig myself. It's not like I am somewhat great with that, but I can show you couple of tricks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm good :)
thanks guys and yea it's mostly done with MS paint :D
well...
another one... don't say anything like "You're Lame dude..." oh yes and also don't say "the last one is far better than this one":reason= in the last time i was watching from one plase this time i didn't watch and as always when i don't watch at something when i paint it it gets deadly buggerish >.< becouse it was just to test a few tools since i have 1 day experience with photoshop XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom