DB Kai the return O.o

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it seems part 98 just got released and they are actually going to stick with the other world tournament filler for part 99 it would seem from the preview.

So yea seems like Kai will be doing Buu saga after all.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stopped watching the series at around episode 8, but I was kind of surprised after hearing about them stopping at the end of the Cell saga. I knew that they were going to eventually continue it because DB Kai was, and still is, such a success, but still.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know part 98 didn't get aired in Japan because of the Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami disaster. So maybe they stopped because of that and didn't get a chance to go into the Buu Saga. I know in the DB Kai games it extends into the Buu saga. Draonball Kai: Ultimate Bokuden has the Buu Saga in it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, I was surprised myself that I saw it up this morning. Watched it and was very happy seeing Trunks future. I am glad it will continue because I enjoyed watching each episode. It was great. But I can't seem to understand why they would bring in the Other World Tournament, ruins it a bit for me even though that particular saga was quite good. Pikkon is cool indeed. Can't wait to see the end of it now.

Best answers
kai would be awesome if they would make blood in it only blu-ray kai has blood so lame.....

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kai would be awesome if they would make blood in it only blu-ray kai has blood so lame.....
I didn't know that.
As for DB Kai, last time i heard about it it was canceled. Didn't expect to see it continued.
Actually i stopped watching Kai before the Cell saga. I've been busy with other anime&manga like: Deadman Wonderland, Ao no Exorcist(finished all existing eps and chapters for those) and D Gray-Man(currently viewing).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mainly watch Kai late at night on Nicktoons. Its either that or watch the Entire George Lopez series for the 5th time.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully it will keep going. I enjoye getting to see all of DBZ without most of the filler crap :p

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never really picked up on Kai, I'm not too keen on the idea of watching it all again. There's other stuff on my list.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
to be honest when i heard about kai, i pictured all of the series to be remade in that pure awesome drawing style they have in the intro. i nearly wet myself. but no, its only color correction and weird looking HD scenes with not much effort put into the shading and so forth

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sooo... What is all this Kai Stuff anyway ???

What i understand is that its DBZ just without filler episodes ?
Got some images where are remasterd ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom