DaVinchi code

Best answers
Anyone seen the movie "DaVinchi Code" Cuz im "buying" it right now, trough ebay. Just what do yall think about it? I heard that it's good.:warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard it sucked and im not lieing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Skat said:
Cuz im d/l'ing it right now
You meant you were buying tickets online right? Perhaps even scheduling a visit to the theatre.

Because I know you'd never mention the illiegal download of movies on the forums. That's warez and it's not allowed. I think I must've been seeing thing, right? /me can't lay the hints down any thicker.

In all seriousness, please don't discuss such things. It doesn't have to be giving download locations, but it's still bad to simply say you're doing it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, he could be using one of those "pay cash then download the movie" deals, though I don't know/care that much if it's even available on those yet.

Anyway, I saw it in the theatre. It was a good movie, but it shortened and modified a few aspects of the book to fit it into a reasonable movie time frame.

Opinions vary on it, as they did with the book, due to its content. The only people I've spoken to that didn't like it, however, didn't even watch it, instead assuming it to be a 2-hour religion slander-fest. <_<

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the book. The movie was decent--not as good as the book--but that's to be expected.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, the movies are never as good as the book. Ever. So naturally I liked the book better.

Best answers
Oh well...
I got a scrached version of it trough "ebay" >_>

Best answers
I thought the movie was pretty decent. It kinda sucks though because you can really see the outcome from a mile away. Ian McKellan is brilliant though, like he is in all his movies.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
You should be studying how to spell, not watch movies, geez.

Anyway, the movie was quite decent, not great, but not bad either. I loved Ian McKellen's acting, but then again he is a veteran.

Best answers
DPredator said:

Anyway, the movie was quite decent, not great, but not bad either. I loved Ian McKellen's acting, but then again he is a veteran.
Go eat a bagel. Atleast that's more usefull than you talking. ;/

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
DPredator said:
SSJ Skat said:
Go eat a bagel. Atleast that's more usefull than you talking.
That's enough with the hostilities, kay? Neither comment was warrented, so stow it.

Personally I couldn't get 50 pages through the book without turning to something that wasn't written by a hack. I can't imagine the movie would be any better and the reviews I've seen seem to support that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the movie was decent for a movie based on a book. The book was alright.. Nothing special, but good enough to read, and worth using a little time on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom