Davidski's doodles >;o~

Best answers
I admire your drawings dave, one thing I've noticed though, do you ever draw women? Maybe it's the same thing like when I try to draw men, they look womanly XD
Maybe some day I'll pick up drawing again, once I find some inspiration.

You know, I'd love to see you finish this one in detail and not necesarily in color.
Davidskiwan said:

Best answers
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude ur sooo f****** good! i just lovee ur goku dude!! unbelivable!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks guys & gals D:

@Movento: The dude is from a story i wanted to illustrate called desert sun, mostly about a facist dictatorship which controls whats left of a post nuclear holocaust. I used to just be able to draw dbz too, you just gotta expand and explore, trust me, its scary at first but when you start learning anatomy, perspective, etc it all becomes a lot easier to manipulate to your own style.

Inspiration for drawing comes whenever you have a visualisation in your head, or you see something cool, its just organising your idea's and getting them on paper which requires the effort.

@Rayna: Haha, I do draw women, but i dont think they're on par with my male drawing, i tend to **** up the women -_- or get them looking like men, which kinda makes me not wanna show them to people :p. However recently ive been doing a lot more drawings of the female form, such as drawing from photo's and reading up in my loomis books. I wish we got to do life drawing at college with different subjects, im tired of drawing a wrinkly old guy with bright red balls -_-, i want a voluptuious female model, sadly the female models tend to be fat and old too =\... oh well.... It'd be nice to see more peoples drawings around here... *hint*hint*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wooah nice, especially the paintshop one =) i love it man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLYYYYYYYYY ****! Dude, I nearly pissed my pants when I saw that goku....

So I got a couple of questions >;o

1.) How long did it take you before you become that good?
2.) What did you do to help you get that good?
3.) How long does it normally take you to do those kind of drawings?
4.) Same thing as 2, where and how in the hell did you get that godly?
5.) What materials do you use?

Ahhhh, ****, I really wanna become as good as you ;__________;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea david is really good =) david go on msn your pm box is so full!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something im workin on, the idea's Teknik's and im gonna be concepting, but yeah, just a quickie, felt like showing it, something's up with the leg on the left :p but im posting it anyway

Best answers
Is that tauren I see?
I'm loving the violent look they have. I also love that sword.
Ditto to what you said about the leg and also the handle of the sword is a bit sloppy.

Best answers
I love the shape of the bull mans abdomen, and the head studies rock. Keep em flowing dude :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spank you very much peoples, i finished teh design (after many sketches, then hours of painting) and here he is:

meh, im not happy with the background colour, but i'll edit the background and make it look funky another time, im sick of working on this >_< been working on and off on the ***** for the last 7 hours =/ oh well, at least the most part of hims done now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David did I ever tell you that I hated you with a firey passion..... The drawings are very good but now I have a challenge for you that i know you will back down because it is WAY out of your skill range but it would be nice to see you try. What i would like to see you try and draw is Spyke and Vicious from Cowboy Bebop having one of their awesome, heated battles. Either do that or do your style of Harry Potter doing some magic.

Best answers
I gotta say that tauren looks awesome.
I'd love to have some helpful critizising but right now I just dont :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
David did I ever tell you that I hated you with a firey passion..... The drawings are very good but now I have a challenge for you that i know you will back down because it is WAY out of your skill range but it would be nice to see you try. What i would like to see you try and draw is Spyke and Vicious from Cowboy Bebop having one of their awesome, heated battles. Either do that or do your style of Harry Potter doing some magic.
im pretty sure dave can do that no prob >< he pwns.

dave, dude, that tauren rox, i just dont like the legs on the CG'd one, but damn i wish i cud do things like that xD

Best answers
Very nice dave, i love the painted look. I can't colour without solid lines, heh.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks peoples D:

and kidboy, i'd draw em in a battle if i knew who they were and what kinda weapons they use, and erm, as for harry potter... i dont draw pompus queers D:

thanks rayna ^_^ i got some crits already though at conceptart.org =P DSillustration really helped me out (you should see his art... god damn), u can see the progress of the painting there: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56519 I love peoples crits there D:

Wangster, yeah i know what u mean about the legs, but they were very minotaurish and i really wanted him to have that sorta look so.... oh well =P

Diablos, dont worry, its really hard when u start off, what i do is duplicate my lineart layer and put it at the top on a low opacity, then i fill the flats in on one layer between them really roughly, then i get into more and more detail, then when i think ive done as much as i can with the lineart on there, i turn the lineart off and start painting the details over what ive done, because the lineart makes your painting sloppy underneath, so its nice to paint over everything and make it cleaner.

thanks for the comments people, i hope to update again soon.

Best answers
Oh cool dude, you post on CA? Knowing you post there as well might give me that extra confidence i need to post my stuff. I'm scared of those guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< GRAAAHH!!!
Damn David you own like you owned befor!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom