David Copperfield's Amazing!!!

Best answers
Eh, Do you even have a idea how old these things are? He did the statue of liberty trick like in the last century.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, Do you even have a idea how old these things are? He did the statue of liberty trick like in the last century.
Old?

Some things are simply timeless... and I agree that the spirit trick was very awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it. The guy is good and all, but that's only his presentation. He has people that do it for him, it's not like he planned the whole layout of the background that the wires fit in or anything, like in that floating stunt. I'm much more amazed at that living magnet guy, or that strechy guy, or the guy that feels no pain, such people amaze me. This is all a trick. Nothing interesting.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it. The guy is good and all, but that's only his presentation. He has people that do it for him, it's not like he planned the whole layout of the background that the wires fit in or anything, like in that floating stunt. I'm much more amazed at that living magnet guy, or that strechy guy, or the guy that feels no pain, such people amaze me. This is all a trick. Nothing interesting.
Well, as with any performer no matter what the type, it's 70-80% charisma, 15% or so skill, and the rest luck in being discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom