David Carradine Passes Away

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8083479.stm

I remember watching reruns of Kung Fu with my dad growing up and knew he was Bill in Kill Bill just from the sound of his voice. This is a bit of a bummer because I really liked the actor and what he added to his roles.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was literally about to post this.

Ya, Kung fu was awsome, actually I watched Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, never did see the original.

David Carradine had such a character voice, unique and easily recognizable, was sad event, I wonder what really happened, he didn't seem like a person that would take his own life.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Lies and propaganda! they are hiding something bigger, something international scale, this is a conspiracy I tell you! I read there was a rope hanging around his neck and now they are claiming it has one around his genital too!? I shall disagree, lies, propaganda!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was probably on a mission to take out some of the organize crime in Thailand when they caught him and killed him in such a way that degrades him instead of making him a hero. (At least that's what I hope, that's a crappy and dishonorable way to die)

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/07/david-carradine-second-autopsy/

Though apparently Taiwanese sources now say his hands were tied above his head, something that would conflict with the auto-erotic part of his death. So at this point, who knows?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My dad was talking about this the last few days. Big thing. It appears he was part of some child prostitution ring, and was going to tell the Police on the whole deal! So they killed him in one of his regular sessions. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he wanted to tell people how much kill bill 2 sucked, and since he could never give back millions of people the 2 hours of life they'd lost to that film, he decided to take his own?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first film: almost full of action from the word go.

second film: too much cheesy dialogue, one fight scene, and a snake.... oh and bill got killed by being proded in the chest. hardly the climax people would expect after the ending to the first film AMIRITE?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom