Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
aaliyah died :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
thats my baby :cry: :cry: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by asia778
Tepus, if you heard him, twice, he said that him being overweight didn't help him, not that it caused his death. And it seems that many overweight actors or singers seem to die young. Chris Farley, John Belushi, John Candy... And i think only the first two were on drugs. And if you take drugs and are fat, that is a lot worse than a person of normal weight.

And it sux that the singer died, i never really neccesssarily liked them, but it still sux when any talented person dies. Take Aaliyah for example, i hate her music but it still sux that she died (don't think she was talanted though) when the ****ing pilot was on crack, which is something COMPLETELY avoidable.
:S ****ing moron, he died cos 1. someone killed him, or 2. he toped himself with some stupid weed or something

so shut up, unless u know what ur talking about

CCX2

C
To the people who make drugs and do them...

I F U C K I N G HATE YOU!

I WOULD KILL YOU IF I COULD!

YOU COULD BE THE CAUSE FOR KILLING MY FAVORITE SINGER!

I WOULD KILL YOU! BELIEVE IT!

:cry:

come back Dave...I miss you man...:cry: :cry:

Best answers
holy **** dude... calm down.... sound like youre going to kill yourself.... ****

CCX2

C
:cry: ......

he died of drugs....from what gene of TIS says....

I miss you man...

if any of u live in..

Plano, Texas...please go to his funeral...

August 15, 2002

PUBLIC MEMORIAL PLANNED FOR DROWNING POOL SINGER DAVE WILLIAMS ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 18, 2002

A public funeral service has been planned for Drowning Pool singer Dave Williams. The event will take place on Sunday, August 18, 2002 at 2:00 P.M. sharp. The Plano Centre, located at 2000 East Spring Creek Parkway in Plano, Texas has been selected as the location. The event is open to all those who wish to pay tribute to the singer.

For those who wish to send flowers:
c/o Turrentine-Jackson Morrow
Hwy 75 @ exit 38
Kinney, TX-75069

Anything other than flowers, send to,
Dave Williams
P.O. Box 1007
Kinney, TX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of their songs was

Lets tHe Bodies Hit The Floor

i dont knwo the exact name but that was the chorus

i thought i recognised them

CCX2

C
Yeah...

Well hes dead now:cry:

F U C K I N' Drugs,I wish they were never made...

Best answers
well, really it wasnt the drugs fault he loves them so much, maybe u should blame him for taking so much of whatever drug or drugs it was, but dont let it get u down too much, people die all the time, i mean it sucks but what good does it do to make urself depressed over the death of a complete stranger

Best answers
i miss layne :cry:

god aic were so good....not recognized at all.....and of course freakin left eye and aaliyah or however u spell it get all sorts of crap on mtv and vh1....

layne dies....you get nothing....

/sigh

you know layne staley and kurt cobain were both born in 1967 and both died on april 5.....

he died on the same day as kurt did....i think it was a suicide....od'ed on purpose....

CCX2

C
August 21, 2002

Drowning Pool Fans Asked To Contribute To Memorial DVD
Proceeds from sales will go to realize late singer's dream for parents.

Click Here For More

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom