Date Movie [possible spoilers]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I saw it yesterday and it was unbelievably funny.

Anyone here see it yet or plan to?

Best answers
I plan to go see it either tomorrow or next weekend. Hope it's good.

Best answers
I seen the commercial with the one chick in a bikini washing a car. It had something to do with hamburgers, but anyway, after seeing that, I decided not to see it now. The cat part looked funny though, when the Cat is on the toilet, and then he strikes a match.

However, There is a new movie coming out about a nuclear explosion, and no one is left except mutants and this one family. I didn't catch the name, mainly because the whole nuclear explosion that I seen kept my attention the whole time. I would like to go and see that one.

@ - Im not trying to hijack the thread, i was just asking a question. Sorry.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
I seen the commercial with the one chick in a bikini washing a car. It had something to do with hamburgers, but anyway, after seeing that, I decided not to see it now. The cat part looked funny though, when the Cat is on the toilet, and then he strikes a match.

However, There is a new movie coming out about a nuclear explosion, and no one is left except mutants and this one family. I didn't catch the name, mainly because the whole nuclear explosion that I seen kept my attention the whole time. (i Love looking at explosions, especially nuclear ones. The mushroom clouds look sooo cool to me).

Oh, anyone know that movie that is coming out about the nukes? (look above)
Walmart this thread is not about your movie so kindly dont hijack it stay on topic.

I was actually gonna watch it this weekend but it's been sold out in nearly any theatre near my house for friday , saturday and sunday so im gonna have to watch it next week but good to know it'll be worth the wait.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S] said:
Walmart this thread is not about your movie so kindly dont hijack it stay on topic.

I was actually gonna watch it this weekend but it's been sold out in nearly any theatre near my house for friday , saturday and sunday so im gonna have to watch it next week but good to know it'll be worth the wait.
Theres actually some really stupid ass parts, but the funny parts make up for it by alot.

Best answers
I had no interest in any of the Scarey Movies, or the Not Another Teen Movie thing, so I probably wont... ok, I might actually take a date to this Date Movie, just for kicks. But only if I knew she liked a laugh, and there was NO OTHER alternative.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never heard of it. I don't have a T.V so I don't know much about anything anymore :x
If it's funny, i'd like to check it out, any place i can look up on the internet about it?

Best answers
I saw it yesterday. I usually like these kinds of movies; I loved the Scary Movie series, and Not Another Teen Movie was kickass. But Date Movie... Lets just say I wanted to kick myself in the balls for spending eleven dollars on it.

There were some funny parts though... the Michael Jackson skit I thought was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom