data entry job a scam?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a scam. There's too many promises and offers listed on that one page, usually an attempt to get the reader hooked. Not to mention a lot of the promises and claims are ridiculous.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Scam indeed. We have such things in the Netherlands as well, where you can "get a job" at your own house and you can work when ever you want to.. You have to buy your own company to do so, It's just a rip-off. This site how ever looks much much worse. I would never fall in to such scam.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
These things on commercials? Is that even legal? >_>, they should really change the rules on this planet.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
yea u guys r right... any home jobs any good.. like not scams... cuz if not.. best buy here i come
There's a good number of work-at-home jobs that are legit, but they aren't jobs you go into without knowing anything about your position and what you'll be doing. Most of them require that you have years worth of experience and the degrees to show for it (to my knowledge anyway).

Best Buy is a good place to work at. I would pick Best Buy over any work-at-home job.

Best answers
Yea best buy is a sweet job... i used to wanna work there til my dad offered me a job for double the pay :p

55 Grand a year when i turn 18!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to apply for Geek Squad and lie to the customers. Oops.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're asking whether a site that has a $97 registration fee is a scam?

Best answers
now a good home job would be www.sourcekey.com but after you buy the ebook(which I did) you gotta have a little extra to buy a website to get things started but I know sourcekey isn't a scam because the way to make money off of there is how the world make its money........advertising everything

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True-Warrior said:
now a good home job would be www.sourcekey.com but after you buy the ebook(which I did) you gotta have a little extra to buy a website to get things started but I know sourcekey isn't a scam because the way to make money off of there is how the world make its money........advertising everything
That website looks like it's a scam as well. It actually reminds me of that "company" (the name eludes me) that tries to get people to sell the company's stuff on Ebay.

Edit

A $20 e-book can definitely replace the education and experience needed to start a business.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You know something is wrong when they don't allow highlighting on a website like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom