data base of users?

Best answers
It must have a system of data base for users, thus each player when its KI entered in the server would be accumulated again. It would be very good.

Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could work for the ESF-World servers, as they keep a log of every I.P and the details for it (favorite player, attacks, kills/deaths etc...). See it here.

That would only work for ESF-World servers though, it would have to be dealt with by them rather than the ESF team. Not to mention it would be really unbalanced for new players joining (starting with 700,000PL vs. a veteran with 90,000,000PL = enough to put new players off the game).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be fun for some, but not for others, people would spam like hell with their huge powerlevels, so sorry but I give this a thumbs down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
expertlx said:
It must have a system of data base for users, thus each player when its KI entered in the server would be accumulated again. It would be very good.

Thanks.
I know it sounds fun, but it takes the replay value out of the game. If you got to the final transformation and everytime u logged in that's what you were, it would get boring pretty fast.

ESF is all about the race to get to transformation level to be able to compete with those already having reached it. And if you are the first, it's the race to get the most frags before they tranny as well. :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this suggestion was in id have so mutch PL that 1 kiblast would kill anyone by now ^^

Since every time i play i get to round 10 million ^^

Best answers
friends ..... calm! This idea is only for championships. For ki wants of this form each player would go to increase its as its previous fight. They had understood now? ;)

PS: Excuse my English, is that I am Brazilian hehehehehhe Thanks.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
em u guys forget what esf 1.3 is , in esf 1.3 pl won't bee a spam issue , and other bla bla bla i like this suggestion but it should bee disableble or wtf do u say , and when u enable it u ill' requre 2x more pl to achevie teh ssj cuz it'il take more time and it'il bee kewl

in engliesh : emm you guys forget what esf 1.3 it's , in esf 1.3 powerlevel won't bee a spam issue , etc , i like this suggestion but it should have disable option , and when you enable it it will require 2x more powerlevel to reach ssj cause it'il take more time and spammit won't bee an instant issue , and kewl ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom