Dash/Swoop Idea

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you fly around by double tapping a direction, then chaining that swoop, you should be able to shoot out weak energy attacks and block as well.

Also, you should be able to teleport while you dash/swoop around.

Mind you, my suggestions imply that there would be a significant ki and stamina drain.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Masta and I had an idea for swooping. Your able to charge up a gen ball, and you can smash it into the opponents face.

Kinda make dashing for close ranged adv melee stuff, while Swooping ( + gen ball smashing ) makes it a fun way swoop in from afar and pull a crazy attack off.

Best answers
uhuhyhyh it would be like in dbz, while they are swooping and explode a gen ball in the guys face, awesome

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Masta and I had an idea for swooping. Your able to charge up a gen ball, and you can smash it into the opponents face.

Kinda make dashing for close ranged adv melee stuff, while Swooping ( + gen ball smashing ) makes it a fun way swoop in from afar and pull a crazy attack off.
Gen ball smash would be a nice thing to add in. If you could somehow charge an attack and save it then I could see a use. Save the attack, rush your enemy and knock him in the air, as soon as he takes off, let go of your attack and you blast him. I know you can sorta do this with the gen beam, but the gen beam is used for almost everything that involves combat with energy use. I was hoping this could be implied for signature moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom