Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cucumber! likes Brad Pitts body..

• I am G*y (Not the happy way)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now, I'm not liking the dashing very much. The problem for me is, you cant stop it. It has to stop on its own. My suggestion would be to make the dash last as long as you hold a directional key, however if you press it again very fast the dash continues as it is now. Right now tele-swooping is out of the question, as well as teleporting after a swoop or dash, because you have to wait until the dash is over to teleport.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now it's called Tele-dash it works for me maybe if they make the dash to stop when you powerup not only when you block

Best answers
like it...... cool!!!!! got nothing to say about it. but i agree...... ...nice idea, but i don't think esf team will make it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it too but you cant just stop and teleport anymore. that was always a huge factor in game play

in 1.2 if you and your opponent were swooping at each other you could stop and teleport right next to him to get a hit. you cant do that anymore. thats a major part of the game missing. not to mention thats how dbz fights were fought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's what I meant, the downside of this would be that dashing would require more skill than it does now, since you'd have to press the directional key pretty fast to continue the dash, thus lowering the newb-friendliness of the game. Tele-swooping was a major part of the game, and now it's basically impossible. So I think that either take this suggestion, OR make tele-swooping possible just by pressing G during a dash, although that would make it way too easy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note to you guys. Me and a couple of devs are already pushing Hars to it. And i posted it on the forums already when the first open beta was out ^^

Teledash is possible, Teleport after dash is also possible just a bit trickier. And as far as i know you can use powerup to stop o_O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well I like how after the first double tap, you only have to press keys once. Makes it alot easier and fluid for gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom