Darth Revan vs Darth Nihilus

Best answers
Who do you think is better overall and why? also who do you think would win in a fight?

I say Revan because he led 1/3 of the rebublic army into the mandalorian wars and defeated them, Came back and he was at the head of a HUGE invasion fleet, after that he almost had the galaxy by the throat if it wasnt for bastila there wouldent have been a darth nnihilus,also I heard that he was a great stratigest, also that he could best ANYONE in a duel, He was a great warrior and he was a great leader, He was admired by almost all of the jedi at the academy.

I say Revan would win hands down.

For those of you that don't know

This is Revan

This is Nihilus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who was Darth Nihilus again? I played KOTOR2, but it doesn't seem to be as memorable as the first one...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was some douche you beat in like 3 moves. They made a huge deal about that guy, and he turned out to be easier than what's his face with the cracked skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you've got a super-powerful warlord who defeated an army and can't be beaten in a duel vs. 'some douche you beat in like 3 moves'.

Yeah, sounds like a tough call.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throughout the game, they built Nihilus to be the supreme evil who, with the wave of his hand, could destroy entire worlds! It was such a disappointment. Although, now that I think about it, the character you play as is supposed to be stronger than Revan (I think), so that might explain why he was defeated so easily. I don't think they developers are that clever, though, so I doubt it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew who Revan was, had no idea who Nihilus was (but the name sounded familiar). Keep in mind I played both kotors. Guess who my vote goes to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revan is more badbass , better , more skilled, etc..
KOTOR 2 sucked, while 1 is damn a good game ( i still haven't got bored to it after 15 times of playing through ).

Darth Revan > Darth Malak > Bastila > The Face Crippled guy > Dart Nihilius

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darth revan by far the best!
anyway loved that games;hope they'll make it for multiplayer. :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Revan was a badass and a great military leader.

Nihilus was built up to be a badass, but ended up not being what was hoped for.

KOTOR 2 was good, just the ending was way too rushed.

A team is working on restoring most of KOTOR2's left out stuff.
http://team-gizka.org

good stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throughout the game, they built Nihilus to be the supreme evil who, with the wave of his hand, could destroy entire worlds! It was such a disappointment. Although, now that I think about it, the character you play as is supposed to be stronger than Revan (I think), so that might explain why he was defeated so easily. I don't think they developers are that clever, though, so I doubt it.

Exile is not supposed to be stronger than Revan, Revan sent her to malachor V to die because she was weak.

Nihilus WAS powerful, but his strength came from feeding off of his enemies, and the force within them. but the exile was a gaping wound in the force, so Nihilus couldn't draw strength from her.

in the end though, i firmly believe that no jedi, new or old, could beat Revan. not even Anakin.

magus can probably correct me on anything i went wrong with.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Exile is not supposed to be stronger than Revan, Revan sent her to malachor V to die because she was weak.

Nihilus WAS powerful, but his strength came from feeding off of his enemies, and the force within them. but the exile was a gaping wound in the force, so Nihilus couldn't draw strength from her.

in the end though, i firmly believe that no jedi, new or old, could beat Revan. not even Anakin.

magus can probably correct me on anything i went wrong with.
No, the exile trained under revan, she was a trusted general, and was sent to command malachor because it was the battle that would have the victory of them mandalorian wars.

Revan was on his way and got intercepted by Mandalore the Ultimate, who he killed, and bla bla bla

The exile lived without the force, and had her unique way of inspiring her followers by actions, and not charismatic persuasion and sometimes force that revan used.

I do think revan has the exile in the long run, even Kreia said something along the lines of "looking at revan was like looking at pure power."

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revan, is obviously one of the strongest force users since the beginning of force users.

And way to get on IRC and and quit 2 seconds later, Mango.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they don't make a KoTOR 3, revolving around Revan, Exile, and their search for "the real enemy", i'm gonna be REAL ****ing pissed >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the main character in KoTOR II. She doesn't have a name (i say She... you can be male or female, but the canon is female).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, that guy. Wasn't he that guy you killed on the ship? Massively disappointingly, that fight.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so wait...

You aren't Revan in part 2?

Best answers
Seriously KOTOR2 hurt me, I was as enthralled in it as I was KOTOR, but at the end, instead of feeling like I accomplished something, I just felt...huh ok.

Revan is the **** IMO, for a recent force user in the history of the force (in terms of the star wars galaxy) I would say he's definitely top 5

Nihilus was a pussy ***** with a bunch of scars and no powers, I pissed on his corpse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom