Darktooths Demo Reel

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so this is my demo reel that I have been working on for about 3 weeks, not to long. All of those custom animations you see usually took me a couple of hours to do just one of them. I hope you guys like it.
If you know anyone in the business, show them the vid and hopefully get me a job.. :D

hehe thanks for the support guys. Now I have time to get my butt back to work on ESF once again.

Thank you God Gundam for the Goku, Freeza, and Egon model, Skiwan for the beast and baby models. Thank you person I cant find for that Armored Chick in the beginning.

And thank you to me for rigging and animating them all haha :)
Enjoy guys

<center>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cB42c6D8mfQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cB42c6D8mfQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
</center>

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Awesome man u are good !!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHA DT nice work, that looks totally awsome.

BTW nice candy for the comunity towards the end XD

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Hlev always had one word comments, its pretty funny.. usually good words like awesome, amazing, incredible, just found it funny.

Thanks again guys, I put A LOT of time into this. If you know anyone, link them to it :)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do that only when I have nothing to criticize (that is not funny at all).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow amazing... love the goku and frieza part xD
Animation seems like a fun. I wish i could do something like that

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Hlev always had one word comments, its pretty funny.. usually good words like awesome, amazing, incredible, just found it funny.

Thanks again guys, I put A LOT of time into this. If you know anyone, link them to it :)
I allready posted the link to the thread on moddb in the coments section for ESF XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus Christ man, people like you make me feel utterly insignificant 8|

Too bad you're not helping out ZEQ2 Lite. They're visuals and effects are beautiful, but they seriously lack in the animation department. Especially their melee animations, really spazzy looking. I hope they're just placeholders.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All animations from the video are great man. Congrats!
As for the last ESF part.......
OMG!!! The new reworked models are very very good with effects and all. Still that fast melee made may day. So cool. ^_^

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE THERE KICK ASSS Animations ever thaughtof working for a proper game company

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow man,the animations are pretty nice, ande very good done,really you are awesome.and the end of the video is a surprise!!
great work man.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, poor frieza dropped the ball ;P That's really great though. A lot of the anims are really damn lifelike, especially with the demon baby.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you guy for all your support. I really appreciate it all. Im hoping that this is the video that when I mail it out will land me a real game company job.

I love the goku vs freeza ones, they're so funny. I couldnt stop watching the ball one, that was hilarious. lol. I was laughing while I was still making it, I couldnt help it, it was awesome.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you guy for all your support. I really appreciate it all. Im hoping that this is the video that when I mail it out will land me a real game company job.

I love the goku vs freeza ones, they're so funny. I couldnt stop watching the ball one, that was hilarious. lol. I was laughing while I was still making it, I couldnt help it, it was awesome.
good luck at finding a job at a game company.:yes:

yea i love it when freeza drops the ball and goku just shakes his head... you should have added a facepalm too xD

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DT you are a pro man. I'm still thinking of what I can say because those melee seconds dont get out of my head.

Best answers
Looking great DT, I suggest rerendering the first animation of Skiwans giant demon dude (the one where it seems to fall over?) bit hard to see on my monitor with it being on a black background and the model having alot of black on it, kinda hard to make out what is happening :).

Real smooth animations, they blend well and look very professional.

Best of luck with the job hunting, I'm sure you will find a job with no problems with that reel as it shows off some very high quality work.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as I said man you've got some explosion of talent and you have been improving it since I can remember. I hope you land on some Tekken.. any next gen games. You deserve tons of cash after all :D

btw I know you were animating in ms3d, you still use it or you forgot about teh "momma" that made us into modelers/animators :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom