Darktooths Demo Reel

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I moved onto 3d Max... I had to learn the tools of the trade you know?.. haha
Im really hoping that I get at least a phone call or something, I submitted to a couple places a couple of hours ago. Next Ill have to mail it out to even more places, hehehe.

Should see if we can spread this video like wild fire to other forums. Like omg! look what this dude can do! you should hire him! lol.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha would be pretty obvious that youre spamming it then. But yeah, thats an awesome reel dt, i loved the ball with frieza and goku

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha would be pretty obvious that youre spamming it then. But yeah, thats an awesome reel dt, i loved the ball with frieza and goku
yep, sub just loves frieza's and goku's balls.

seriously though, you'll have no problem finding a job. for as long as i've been here i have always been very impressed with ESF's animation detail (of course, i never saw the pre-1.1 versions), and i dont even know anything about "game-crafting".

and if your miraculous animation skill doesn't win them over, the hot warrior/mage chick at the beginning will.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course, the economy is kind of ****ty right now and many studios are laying people off. Might be hard to find a job.

Best answers
this is the first time I've gotten to see what you can do, DT. it looks amazing, man! animations are really where the future of gaming is at, and you'll be a pioneer in the frontier.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Top Notch work as usual DT loved everything in that vid. Especially the kamehameha charge up and ssj3 hair animation looked fantastic :D

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mostly liked goku throwing freeza around, that was funny. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom