Darktooth's Creation

Sound Artist
Best answers
Here's an aura that DT was playing around with.

Best answers
omg experimental ssj2 aura

I say gj to DarkTooth :) It lookin real good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i would like to assume somthing, that the people should remember HES NOT RELEASING IT it just somthing darktooth (a tem member) made which appears like an ssj 2 aura though i'd like to see more of it

Sound Artist
Best answers
Oh yeah, someone else made the lightning, DT edited it, and he plans on making another one:)
ps.. the aura spins too:)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DT has never ceased to amaze me yet with his animations =]

Make sure to pass our compliments on to him, FreeDoM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can tell 1.1 is soon, cause whenever a release is coming, you start to show us pics and stuff just to make us drool lol I'M ON TO YOU!!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn you guys post fast.. lol

actually.. I was thinking of releasing it later on for 1.1 and probably make another better one for 1.2 :) Im also thinking of adding more neat little things that we can hopefully use.. not positive on that issue though

Best answers
well,everytime we come up with a cool idea,the next day we come up with something cooler....

but anyways,how is the testing going in 1.1??

on-topic: That looks like the lightning AscensionX made....but well,no proof....but he did make one where lightning spins around the person...:)

Best answers
Is that a improved goku model? It looks like to me he have better arms, anyway great aura!

Best answers
yeah i have to sea a great looking pic, it would also be cool if goku was ssj and it where blue bolts:p...but still an awesome pic!!!:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LaMM
yeah i have to sea a great looking pic, it would also be cool if goku was ssj and it where blue bolts:p...but still an awesome pic!!!:p
You can actually download the lighting bolts now, and when its a ssj aura, the lighting bolts are blue

Best answers
Originally posted by LaMM

where can u download the lighting for the aura?????

plz tell me

Best answers
ehhh...I have one that's more lightning like but I forgot where....but I remember that AscensionX posted it up,it's his creation after all,and the lightning actually flickers around the character,not swirl around :)

and I thought that someone was redoing some of the models for ESF....guess Im wrong then :p

Best answers
omg that aura is mad

i could stare at it for days, likea baby can play with a box for days and not get bored, i loves those days

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DT what do you mean with releasing it later on for 1.1? SSJ 2 is not even in.

Best answers
Wow very nice you did a great job on that aura. The lightning is a little big but i could deal with that ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom