Darktooth's animation library progress

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I remember reading somewhere that ESF Final was making slow but steady progress in the animation department.

How's that coming along?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good question!!!
My animations are nearly completed!!!! Was quite a journey with over 650 animations for one character, but we're nearly over the hill! :)

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's awesome news DT :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What do you mean 650 animations for one character?
Idle, walking, jumping, flying, melee, combos, charging powers, controlling powers and many more, plus facial expressions, hair animations, eye animations, fingers are also animated, 1.2.3 animations are nothing compared to the highly detailed 1.3 final animtions :love: love you Darktooth, you're the best

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean 650 animations for one character?
He means that Goku base form has 650+ animations, Goku SSJ form has 650+ animations, Vegeta base form has 650+ animations and so on for every character and form.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He means that Goku base form has 650+ animations, Goku SSJ form has 650+ animations, Vegeta base form has 650+ animations and so on for every character and form.
Exactly!!! :)

Best answers
Well you probably reuse most of the animations for the ascended forms right, especially since the bones are pretty much the same, except the hair? Still impressive though

Discord Member
Best answers
Does this mean ESF is close to finishing?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's getting closer and closer for years.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
There are people who appreciate the work and effort that has been done so far.....

There are people who just want to know when it'll be finished...

Which one are you?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've been here for long, and I appreciate everything they have achieved until now... for when it will be finished, I already know the classic answer ''when it's done'' xD

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good answer :)

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cool jeice model, is it updated or outdated :s I can't tell...
We've only seen him back in 2011:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Good job Darktooth! If you were able to pick one animation which you were the most proud of - which one would that be? And also, what was the absolutely hardest animation to do? Perhaps a single animation may answer both questions. Fun to hear your thoughts on it.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, the one character Im most proud of would have to be Krillin form 2. I really did what I could do give him a new flare and actually make him a desirable character to play as. Though people played him in 1.2.3 since he has the insta kill destructo disc, I decided to make him more of a just overall fun character to watch and play as. I made him entirely unique to the entire cast of characters.

And for the animation, I would say everyone of his bonus animations is just awesome to see in action, its definitely different compared to any dbz game out there. Before to be killed by krillin was only by his Insta Kill Destructo Disc, but to get killed by him through his melee and combat abilities, gives him a whole new level of respect :)

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
Oh cool ! My favourite character in ESF was Krillin :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom