DARKTOOTH AND TENKEN MAKES A GAME!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey everybody!
For the past month whilst working on ESF, Tenken and I have been working on another project for the Android phone! And this is our very first game and we are looking for your support, comments, anything to help us make you guys more awesome games!

Our first game is called, The Pirate Lords! Its a simple game to play but with a lot of challenge. I know a lot of you gamers out there love a challenge so here you go. this is our first game and first release so please purchase it for $1.99 USD. Play it and enjoy! Leave us awesome reviews and comments to better the game. Thank you everyone!

http://www.thepiratelordsgame.com/
AND
https://market.android.com/details?id=piratelord.main&feature=search_result

and for those with the barcode app can go straight to the game here!

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bought it earlier cause it's your birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN <3

Also good luck on the next game!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need to get me an Android. >.<

Edit. Dammit, need to get them englaiz clases.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offence, but for how the game looks, 1.99 dollars seems a bit steep compared to the other games available for available for less money. That, and your website is broken in Google Chrome.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats true Sicron, we lowered the price down to .99 like the rest of the games. I do suggest giving it a shot though, it is quite fun.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Your website doesn't fit on a 1024x768 screen. This is an outrage! D:

Also, I think it needs a general overhaul. I don't like the back-background at all. But then again, I'm a minimalist. A little less eye-straining would be cool.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jeez DT! First you guys finish the MOD, and than start new projects! We all waiting ESF! Sry but thats in my opinion!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeez DT! First you guys finish the MOD, and than start new projects! We all waiting ESF! Sry but thats in my opinion!
Don't be mean! They should quit their day jobs to finish ESF! I'm sure they did this in their spare spare time. My brick can barely connect to the internet, so I won't be getting it. Good luck marketing it though!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeez EvolutionX! First you join this community, and then you start to bash its creators. We all dislike noobs! Sry but thats in my opinion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom