Darksun UP Kuririn Done (not releasing soon)

Best answers
Off Topic : This whole modelling thing makes me want to learn how to model.......naw, better stick with drawing lol.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, doubt it is so, but i gaurantee you i could get him at least moving somewhat properly on all points but the arms, i have never ran into an assigning issue i couldnt resolve to some degree,

i doubt youd let me have a go, but if you do think you might, but you dont trust me enough, just send me the model without the skin (you know i cant skin for ****), and ill hopefully send you back a fully assigned krillin,

if not then i suppose i can wait, but i saw the oppurtunity here to help you out so i thought id at least attempt to try it

Best answers
you know, I can get him to move "Somewhat Properly". Binding isn't hard. I know everyone here thinks they can do it better than everyone else. I mean 3 people in 1 thread? comon. It's like Driving. Everone thinks they are are above average drivers.

Thank you all for the offers, but somewhat isn't good enough. I don't just want him in there now, I want him to look good. And he doesn't. Take a look at the Veggeto from EF that someone put into ESF. yeah, great. Untill you look at a Kame or punch. His forearms jam back into his elbows. Sorry, not this model. We all need to admit that without the right joint proportions, models don't deform right, end of story. You cant fix that even if you are the God of assigning.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, thast teh thing, unless you build the model around the skeleton of the character and animations you want him to use, you cant expect him to work properly with it.
dont blame it on the skeleton, it was your mistake to assume it would work properly knowingly building the model with different proportions to the skeleton, whether they be correct or not

dissapointed i cant help you out, but that was your decision, im stuck with it

Best answers
You're right, I shouldn't BLAME the ESF skeleton. They can make it look like whatever they want. But I never built my model FOR the skeleton, I built it to look correct, knowing that with custom bones & animation, he'll look fine. I gave it the exact proportions of the character from the Manga. You might like having your models look wrong just so you can have them in a game, not me. If you call that a mistake, I'm glad I made it. :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said you made it just for esf, but so far your excuse has been, "its the skeletons fault", it was your decision to make it the "skeletons fault" by not making your own, or adjusting the model to fit it,

Best answers
I did make my own, the Zeq2 people are using it. And, as you obviously haven't read, I was planning on animating it with Shinjig & Smo once Milkshape2 came out with weighting.

But giving it to a team with a great mod instead of waiting for MS2 and then reanimating all the animations (which I'm not sure would be useable in the next version), I can see results quicker this way.

I have no "excuse". But no one will drop the fact that it doesn't work with the skeleton. They keep saying "I can fix it!" And I'm saying, the Skeleton is not gonna fit. Personally, the skeleton is not correct dragonball z proportions, think it's bad, but it's not my "excuse" it's my opinion. And now that I think about it I never BLAMED the ESF skeleton. I said it was bad, and I repatedley told people that when you bind him to it he transform like CRAP. But you all keep hounding me. I'm probably gonna say it again.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the krillin model deforms alot it seems, but does the goku model have the same problems? i dunno if the goku animations fit well with the goku or not.

Best answers
Hey I'm not kissing any butt or anything but I think you should let off of Darksun a little bit. He is doing a great job as it is...why yell at him about it. For all we know he could just say screw esf and not share the model with us at all. But back on topic, the model wasn't made with the esf skeleton right? You could just give the model to someone you can trust and let him alter the model a bit to fit the skeleton. But I guess it WOULD look a little wierd. Well you never know.

Best answers
Oh before I get flamed I just want everyone to know I don't know anything about modeling or assigning...im just making a guess at how it works. :D

Best answers
MP said:
well the krillin model deforms alot it seems, but does the goku model have the same problems? i dunno if the goku animations fit well with the goku or not.
yeah, the Goku model had very similar issues.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Da_G said:
that would be cool :yes:
Sorry for going offtopic but his sig has Darksun's Krillin, Did you have his permission to put that krillin in ur sig.
Ontopic:LOL KRILLIN LOOKS like a Ninja exept dead

Best answers
he gave me premission i pmed him about it and read whats under my sig it says: This model that u see in my sig is made by Darksun not by ME. I asked him premission to use it in my sig

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well here goes nothing...

Here is my stupid noob thought, maybe you could re-size the model to the proportions (height and width) of the current ESF Krillin then assign his skeleton?

I have no clue if that would work but it could be a possibility. :p

Best answers
Just so people know. I'm going to ignore anymore talk about the skeleton. It's pointless.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I got your krillin to work in-game.

All I did was print the picture of your krillin, then I cut him out and taped him to the spot on my screen where the characters are in game. This model rocks and I can use it for any character. Except it doesnt work to well with melee for some odd reason I cant seem to hit anyone... :shocked:

Oobla dee oobla daa na na na na life goes on...

Best answers
how u get his krillin i think ur talking about his krillin re-skin and not about his UP Krillin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom