Darksun UP Kuririn Done (not releasing soon)

Best answers
the offer still stands,im pretty good at getting assignments to work,if you want me to help,just ask,if your half and half ill give you a demonstration.

Best answers
assiging the bones is only half the problem... all the deformations were terrible in ESF since there is no weighting. the higher the polycount, the more you need it. if Kuririn did a knee attack, his butt would be a flat plane from his back to his hip. I know you all don't want to believe me and you just want the model, but it looked BAD. If you like how good the model looks, you should trust me on how BAD the animation was.

Best answers
As I said in the Goku thread, you would have had to wait till Milkshape 2 came out anyways (then wait some more for all 100+ animations to be redone). since there is no release date for either, Zeq2 may be out before that!
This may, in fact, be the fastest way to get the model working correctly. We don't know. All I know is that there are LOTS of animators at zeq2 ready to animte Kuririn RIGHT NOW. They will begin as soon a I get the moel to them. Instead of crapping on me, why not support the Zeq2 mod and it's crew? The more I hear about it, the better it sounds.

Best answers
a question
when ur model is gona be used in that mod wil it come out for ESF aswell(if the animte stuff works)

Best answers
I'm going to try to have it available to everyone when the mod comes out. If it's ok with the Zeq2 team, all the stuff I make there will be available for everyone in it's raw form. (a model with a custom skeleton). So then you can all get together and animate it how you will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\:\sorry for saying this darksun i have alot of respeckt for u but :<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=bleu, strength=#+2)> u are a Hypocrit</TABLE> sorry for saying that but when i and other mods askt ur help as a modler or to just make 1 or 2 models we always get the same "sorry im a loner and blablabla :\ :\

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, this topic isn't about hypocrites, a PM to him would be more useful. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know magus but i think this had to be sayd in public cous its the truth

Off topic: nice sig and avetar "fear the almighty bunghole"-cornholio

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well it didn't have to be said in public, whether it is true or not, now back on topic.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so when and if they are released, they will not be animated at all? it would be up to us to assign it and all that fun stuff, right?

Best answers
heh, Zelda, I'm donating my work to the mod. you could loosely call me a "modeler" for it, but I don't do assignments. I AM a loner. still am. If there is any confusion that I am a "full time member" I will talk to them about it. I should try to make that more clear. If they want to wait on me for something they can, but They only get the garantee that I will do what I want. Things like my Aura & Kienzan & ESF Kuririn skin are donated to everyone & every mod.

You're sorry about saying it, but you want to get your "justice" anyways. hmmm.. If makes you feel special to call me a Hypocrite make sure you've been an honest person your whole life. Then cast stones. Or at least get your facts strait.

Best answers
i like the raw material idea,ide love to get them.ide definitely reanimate it with that weighting thing,if not ide try my damnedest to do it in MS3d.

Best answers
EEWWW I don't like the idea of a crap load of mods having the same models. Picture that.........ugh no. Oh well. Hey darksun if there were money envolved for your work would you accept? Just a question...I'm actually broke I'm just wondering. I know how you feel about the assignment thing. It's actually doing things you dont wanna do. So i understand on that one. :)

Best answers
If I was getting paid my times worth, i'd do pretty much whatever, but that's a lot of money. I wouldn't do it if it weren't equal to my current pay at work. what's the point?! heh.

I know the idea of a lot of mods having the models is.. eh.. but I almost allways make things non-exclusively. I mean.. look at how pissy people got when they THOUGHT they'd never get the models! They didn't even ask if it were going to be avilable later, they wanted it NOW. and insted of being cool about it, they accutally INSULT me.

heh. well BooBoo, I'd like to make the stuff exclusive so that it's uniform and consistant, but people arent' that cool. but thanks for reminding me there are a few who get it. :D It means a lot to me that you & Element are cool with the idea of exclusiveness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to bad your not gonna release em for esf but oh well your model your rulez right :p
anyway just one thing to mention: try : play animation in the milkshape viewer :)

Best answers
No problem Darksun...I can imagine how annoying it gets. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom