Darksun Kuririn Re-Skin Complete

whos the best char

• vegeta:normal form and ssj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • goku:normal form and ssj

• buu:fat buu and evil buu

• cell:cell form 1 and cell form 2(sucky)

• frieza:normal from and second form

• trunks:normal form and ssj form

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a very nice edit bro. Perfect reskin. BTW Esf-world only has 1 model for download? :S

I can also host for you. :D

Retired
Best answers
plz read the news .. i've start to upload the esf files
i think thursday or friday i will be finished

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's really good. I like it except that he looks too .. Muscly. It's weird to see such a detailed skin. The face is perfect but it's just unusual to see a face that good, so it looks weird. (lol)

Best answers
The skin looks very good. I just think you over did it with the arm muscles. Too much burning going on there. :rolleyes:

It' still a really good re-skin. GJ! :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats one damn origgonal nice lookin skin O___O gj *me uses*

Best answers
I like the skin and all, but there's something about the face.. It's almost.. too detailed. Like, that's one PISSED off Krillin. I like it and all, but.. maybe if you could make the wrinkles around his eyes and face not as dark, I don't know. That's if you plan on editting it. It's still a very good model, and I may not know what the hell I'm talking about, but.. I don't know. He just looks madder than I could ever imagine Krillin to be. He looks like he died yet again, but then was told he wasn't coming back. What a shocker that would be. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill hate to be fighting krillin when he looks like that... nice work Darksun

Best answers
MyStiX said:
The skin looks very good. I just think you over did it with the arm muscles. Too much burning going on there. :rolleyes:
I didn't use any burn tools.

Halorin said:
He just looks madder than I could ever imagine Krillin to be.
This was my ref pic (an also one of my favorite pics of krillin!) I just loved the face and hard angles of the musculature that I wanted that in my skin!

I guess i need more work on how I apply that hard-edged Toriyama style! I am going to make a Cell Games Krillin (for the Mystic Krillin Transformation) perhapse it will come out better then.

Best answers
since u got osme black lines on the face you should do the same thing with the rest of the body

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeh ive often done the black lines, on things like mouths then thought '****e now ill have 2 do it on the rest of teh body' but this skin is frikken ownage and the black lines work morethan well with it.

Zereth:
Not bad at all, Supricingly u did a great job on him

BLEH *** up zereth, u know its far better than both of us can do.

Bolteh2

B
its a nice technique and its looking wicked etc, but its rather a technique i would use for digital picture coloring, and not for skinning

it has somewhat of a photoskin feeling (specially the head) and that is 1 thing i hate about models and skins, it has to create a realistic looking skin/model, something where you can say like, wow, i really feel like this model is comming alive..

with ur skin i have the feeling, hmm, i think im reading a dbz colored comic

anyway, its very nice like i said before and i know for sure that i cant do stuff like that, but imho, it fails as a skin so i wont use it.

nice job anyway m8

Best answers
Its a very nice reskin of Krillin I wouldn't use it though cause I got Gotenks model and since I hate Gotenks cause worst fusion ever Gotenks as Krillin it helps to take out my rage on Gotenks but this is an incredible piece of work nice job.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ooh thats niceeee. 300% improvement. Guess i'll leave my krillin reskin alone now :)

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
yeh ive often done the black lines, on things like mouths then thought '****e now ill have 2 do it on the rest of teh body' but this skin is frikken ownage and the black lines work morethan well with it.

Zereth:
Not bad at all, Supricingly u did a great job on him

BLEH *** up zereth, u know its far better than both of us can do.
Hey Smo, watch urself =D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom