Darksun Goku

Best answers
j/w how did you make such a good model>? did you use certain shapes or PBP?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im willing to bet he makes it all pbp. it looks good from what you shown. that look is a little too evil for him though. but he did have that look from time to time.

Best answers
He used pbp because he told me. And whenever goku was ssj3 he was pretty into the fight and pretty mad, he wasnt happy or anything, I think it looks good because goku is known to get a little smirk like vegeta sometimes when he is fighting because of how much he loves it.

Best answers
Raven Blade said:
I'd say he looks slightly too evil for goku
[EDIT] also it may just be me but do his ears look huge?

the poster I have of ssj3 goku looks a little more evil. but I chose this face since it's very particular to the ssj3 form, although he does it other places.

I used the manga sized ears.. they be big. I might shrinkem a tad.

acctualy, if i told you I use pbp, then I lied. I use it for small areas very rarely, I almost allways use shapes and extrusion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good to me. According to the picture Goku's face structure is thinner. Your Goku's face seems abit wide, narrow his face out abit, then it will look more SSJ3. GJ, anyhow. :smile:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No its for zeq2.... anyway, WOWZER THAT MODEL PWNZ!! :) Can't wait to see the whole ssj3 pic, that is if u post one :)

Best answers
Can anyone come over here and close my jaw for me? This is beautiful, all your work shown on this forum is so articulate, i love it. Keep it up Darksun.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its lookin aaaaawesome Darksun. The hair text is lookin nice 2.

Best answers
wow that model is like god or somthing >.> anywayz it is really good keep up the work there dark sun good luck on the rest of the model ect ect

-AnThEm

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Looks good to me. According to the picture Goku's face structure is thinner. Your Goku's face seems abit wide, narrow his face out abit, then it will look more SSJ3. GJ, anyhow. :smile:
Definately second that. Although its wonderfully built...his face is waaay to fat there Darky. So just think his face up a bit and then you got it perfect. :yes:

Best answers
In one word...amazing. That ssj3 is lookin so great. I cant really describe how much im lovin this model! O and while some1 is closing cr4zy.ch's jaw...would you mind closing mine as well? :D

Great Work :yes: :yes: :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
taht bes some nice ahir =] text n all :p

i do have only niggle naggle tho >_O.

from the side hes carrying an extra 50000 pounds or so =[ the chest sticks out 2 far =\ and so do the pants, ssj3 was buff yeh but he still kept pretty much the same body shape as ssj2.

Best answers
omg omg that model it like unbleavible that beats every goku model i like da ssj3 hair a nice yellow there
good work

-AnThEm

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, getting better and better everytime i view this thread, well done :)

i have a little question, spare me this because i dont model :fight:, well in the picture ssj3 goku has electric around him, i think that is only picture effects, but will you beable to play with the electric zapping around goku during playtime? ;)

remmeber you would have to animate the electric for it to work o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom