Darksun Goku

Best answers
Darksun said:
yeah, can a mod delete HOC's post? thanks.

well Smo, I tried it:

but my Shreadded wheat looks pre-chewed. The texture looses the niceness when it is represented in 3D. the smoth lines in yours crap out when they hit poly edges. And you get crawl from the compression of the texture near the roots. I could try maying the lines bigger on the edges, but...
watta ya'll think?

that loks really good darksun. it gives the hair a more detailed look but it looks great! i like it the ay it is dont change it hehe^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that a thumbnail or jsut an image? if its a tn then its not working.. but if it isnt.. good face skin darkeh! he even has that goku-ish grin he has when his opponent was once winning and now is frustrated when he sees goku's full potential :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy crap.. outve all the times i saw ssj 3 goku.. this is the first time i noticed him with dark green in the inside of his eyes

Best answers
Darksun! stop it f00! show us the whole thing u mofo!

Best answers
i agree with Taki, whats with all this tempting crap!
could you please just show the entire model

Best answers
all this "crap" is because it's NOT DONE. you call me a mofo, you can expect to see nothing again.

I swear you people. you act like us modelers owe you something. And you wonder why we make stuff for other mods.

Best answers
Darksun, i know its NOT DONE but dude, atleast show us like a bigger picture maybe more hair? more body? =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksun, Your work is greatly appreciated by many. don't listen to the few that aren't responsible enough to think before they talk. We all know you're doing this on your own time, for whatever reason you want to do them, it's just that some are immature and expect you to do everything they wish. Work at your own pace and don't listen to them. I can garauntee you that the majority of us respect you for waht you do. I know I do. Taki, shut your trap, he doesn't have to do anything for you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol that bes true indeed.

anyway from what i see of teh ssj3 its lookin very toit .. toit loika toiga. As for how i map ma hair i use a very crude way >_O.

it depends on the model, sometimes if the hair is something like say ure ssj with a heap of spikes at teh front, id map those spikes out flat all next 2 each otheso that i could make it all nice n perty - cos thats what ure gonna see straight up, if theres a bang ill skin the top and have a diff map for the underside, fo the redt of teh hair which is usually a friggen mess.. ill make a standard hair texture and slap it 2 that, like the hair on the back of brollies head will all be the standar texture.... /boring.

Best answers
Darksun said:
all this "crap" is because it's NOT DONE. you call me a mofo, you can expect to see nothing again.

I swear you people. you act like us modelers owe you something. And you wonder why we make stuff for other mods.

Wow...im suprised you let them get to you Darky. Dont let them...like phat said thy just immature...anyway ya im liking it very much so far and your work is definately greatly appreciated Darksun. Greatly. :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksun, like NeLo said, dont let them get to you, it was your choice to make the models, so it is your choice if you want to release them or not, many fans of ESF can get greedy when new models are on the way, if they treat you like ****, punish them :)

Best answers
to me the ssj2 goku hair looks a tad messed. it looks like he needs longer hair and his hairline needs to be fixed on the sides... or it could just be the pic... ahhh well.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Your lucky Darksun shows us any pictures at all. If he wanted to he could just be mean and show us **** all. Give the modelers some respect. As it has been said, they do this in their own time and dont forget they are doing it for free. Shame on you who try to boss them around like that. If you want a goku model that much make your own, damn it. They make them for us to enjoy.
RESPECT THEM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom