Darksun Goku

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJBooBoo said:
HA HA HA That is hilarious! I love when people make complete idiots of themselves. Makes me laugh every time lol. Nice job .Slim lol. It's people like you that make american hilariously funny. lol!
That is flaming, bad idea on these forums, bolty better not see this. Well, as Maximus said, back to topic, even if darksun dedicates his models to another mod, we can still worship him.

Best answers
Well not so much as "worship" that's too strong of a word. But that is one beautiful model of goku. I can't wait until it's available to the public. Hey Darksun....what are you using to make these models look so good. I mean as in what are you looking at. Are you using the actual cartoon as a refrence or an actual model?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
DJBooBoo said:
HA HA HA That is hilarious! I love when people make complete idiots of themselves. Makes me laugh every time lol. Nice job .Slim lol. It's people like you that make american hilariously funny. lol!
Watch what you post. Things like that directed at forum members (IE: Flaming) Won't be tollerated.

Now back to the topic.

Best answers
No Worshipping here. Unless you worship God.

I try to use color images from the Manga as reference.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet, cant wait untill you release it. i hope you do a kid buu one later. im a big fan of kid buu : )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who would want a SSJ4 ver. anyways? SSJ4 has to be the stupidest ssj lvl ever.

Anyways, unbelievable Darksun. Nice work, the back view looks in some weird way, strange? His head or something, but other than that it's a true piece of work.

Best answers
I think GT is retarded. Toriyam didn't make it, so that's why.

Anyways, I might slim the waist from the side. although it will allway look like he has a 'gut' since the gi gets baggy there.

Best answers
it lokks great so dont change anything else. But U could make a ssj??????????

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksun said:
Anyways, I might slim the waist from the side.
He said My name :D.
Man i love this model so much i would kiss my computer :D

Best answers
Best and closest representation of Goku I've sen yet. i can't wait to see how Darksun models SSJ3 heh

Best answers
well i like ssj3 and 4 the moste dunno ssj 4 just has something i mean he get's 2 times bigger then normal and stuff and he's just incredebly strong:p but best would if there would come a goku pack with normal till ssj 4 :D then everyone has got what they want:D

Best answers
Like I said, I wish GT never happened, I won't be making a SSJ4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom