Darksun Goku

Best answers
X said:
Nice but it's gonna be hard topping Smo's Goku o_o

Very nice job though :yes:
No, it has already topped Smo's Goku.
*Tries to take a bite of the model but gets zapped by Darksun's "anti-model-eater" system*

Best answers
I have plans for a bunch of stuff.. I'll reveal them when I get time to put them all together. I will be doing SSJ Goku tho.

I'll say this much: At some point, in some way, my Models will be available to the public. It's just my policy. I think God gave me a gift for you guys (everybody) to enjoy. So if you enjoy my models, say: "Thank you Jesus!" Cuz it's only cuz of Him! :D

Best answers
once again u can´t compare smo´s goku and this one . smo´s has 1500 polies and this one has more than 2000 ... :\
nervertheless great model darksun :p hope u post some skinn ups soon ;-)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Quit comparing the two models, this is about Darksun's model, not how Darksun's model is in comparison to Smo.

Smo will be back, he was only banned for two weeks.

So please, stop all the comparison, it's getting rather pointless and annoying.

Best answers
lol it all depends on how it works in game.

this models great al round it's pretty good.

If I had to compare this with smo's then this would win no matter what, i alway's disliked smos goku and it was horible in game.

Best answers
DARKSUN... this model like the kuririn model "FACE"!
i'm sorry bet sux! Of corse it good model.. but kuririn in my eyes then i'm seeng the gogu face...

but your work is greatest! :yes:

Scruffie

S
Darksun said:
I have plans for a bunch of stuff.. I'll reveal them when I get time to put them all together. I will be doing SSJ Goku tho.

I'll say this much: At some point, in some way, my Models will be available to the public. It's just my policy. I think God gave me a gift for you guys (everybody) to enjoy. So if you enjoy my models, say: "Thank you Jesus!" Cuz it's only cuz of Him! :D
I'm a bit of an atheist (his right arm in fact) but this may just be irefutable evidence that the almighty exists.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have come to a conclusion that...

DARKSUN IS SMO!!!

YEAH!!! OR SMOS SUN!!

OR MR. ROGERS!!!!!

seriously people, cut it out with the crap. comparing two awesome people is just pointless.

as for the model, its amazing, though i agree with the fact that pants need more folds.

though i was getting somewhere with Mr. Rogers...

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
seriously people, cut it out with the crap. comparing two awesome people is just pointless.
Hahaha yeah, I'd have to agree with that.

Anyway, great model, and you say your going to make a ssj version, but will you make a ssj4 version? I doubt you will, but I think many people would appreciate it greatly, as only one ssj4 goku has been made to my knowledge, and it isn't very well done in my opinion...o_o

Best answers
nise but are u done with the hole body i cant wait to see it all......

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
TrIdAn said:
nise but are u done with the hole body i cant wait to see it all......
well if he was he showed it allready ;)

Best answers
Bring in the eyes a bit, or mayb try just bringing in the pupils. and mayb lower the eyes slightly.

Best answers
DARKSUN...

You are the NO1 model creater that i know...
You can take the job of the official model creators ;)

Do you alreaddy have a release date :) i really want to put it on my site (if you agree afcourse)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm maybe DarkSun is the no3 model creator.Remeber Ned and Smo :)
Maybe DarkSun and DarkSlayer should teamed up.They made the best models so far :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Slim// said:
Maybe DarkSun and DarkSlayer should teamed up.They made the best models so far :)
no3? nah, neds not even n3.. Im guessing youve never been to polycount.

Or Sos for that matter..

Nothing against either ned or darksun, im just saying..

Anyway, awesome model, awesome skin, awesome hair.

Great job

Best answers
.Slim// said:
if theyve made the best models so far why is darksun ranked at #3 for you?
look over ur post before you post it

Best answers
I don't say much in these forums. Maybe only about 4 things since I've been a member. But If I had to spend my last breath saying something it would be......DAMN THAT GOKU MODEL LOOKS BAD A**! IF I WAS *** I'D GET A BONER OFF OF IT! Nice work. I wish I was a modeller. I need a role model...get it...model...lol screw you guys. :laff: I feel wierd saying this because i'm one of those freakishly wierd people who eat, sleep, and crap DBZ. I hate goku but I love that model. But I'll always stay with my Vegeta. THE PRINCE BABY! :yes:

Best answers
.Slim// said:
HA HA HA That is hilarious! I love when people make complete idiots of themselves. Makes me laugh every time lol. Nice job .Slim lol. It's people like you that make american hilariously funny. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom