Darksun Goku

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
hey you did a good job :D looks really like goku!!! i give it a 9.8/10

there's just something not right but i dont know what
i think his hair

Best answers
Im really shocked that you ppl arnt saying hes 10000000000000000/10 cuz the models hes making are the best models that are going to be released to the ESF Community. So i bow down to you! *bows down* :yes: :yes:

Best answers
very good there darksun great model(as always hehe)
ermm i cant really crit because i luv the model its perfect (imo)
i hope milkshape 2 comes out soon so u can fiish these^_^
gj 10/10hehe

0fftopic:(u should make a skin tut (well if ya wont to hehe)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm.... GREAT MODEL!
And whatcha mean with ms3d 2 ??
oh btw how do you skin this way? did you write a tut or something cause i like this way of skinning

Best answers
w00t!! now i know what cell meant by perfection! :shocked:

great work there darksun!

Scruffie

S
Nice model, I can't wait to see your Picollo (do that next :p).

Best answers
W00T!! Thanks Element! I'll try it out.

Sorry Shijing. I knew I musta been spelling it wrong. :p
Also I never said I WOULD do all of them, but that I would like to..
Anyways, I'll probably do Piccolo next (since I can reuse this body) then Tien.

About his expression. He's fighting! He's not gonna be his happy self in combat.
There are plenty of times when Goku looked even more pissed in combat,
even when he wasn't SSJ.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
hmmm.... GREAT MODEL!
And whatcha mean with ms3d 2 ??
oh btw how do you skin this way? did you write a tut or something cause i like this way of skinning

ms3d2 = for hl2 >_<!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still think your wrong about toriyama's style, i do have 10 volumes of the 42 manga of DBZ (some japanese) and i hate the anime, so no worries of me comparing it to the anime, but your right, there are just a few things to change for them to be different models, its just there are things to remember about evry toriyama character that change with nearly every character: head shape, eyebrows, eyes, nose, and their body shape, for example, tien has a huge uper body stucture compared to goku, he has a longer jaw line, bigger eyebrows, and diamond shape eyes, or take adult gohan, he's taller than goku, his shoulders arent as broad, he looks a little bit slimmer, he has a longer jaw line, narrower eyes, etc.... but you get what i mean? yeah its easy to convert one model into another, but i do think you shouldnt forget some of the important matters, because I find that he looks a little too much like krillin at the moment, even though this is one of the best goku models i've ever seen for esf, i still think that it could improve...... so far i give it 8/10, but your krillin model i'd give 10/10, good job so far though, its going to be great...

Best answers
SSJ?????

Are you going to do a ssj vesion 2???? If yes i will be jumping off happyness..... Where did you learn to skin in such marvelos way..... i just love you'r way of skinning you are the man no critz at all and that look on his face O_O :laff: i just love it :shocked: man keep op the good work :shocked: :shocked:

Best answers
I also have 10 volumes of the DB graphic novels. And I know there are variations form character to character, but again, they aren't huge unless you make a jump from like Chazou to Nappa. They follow a formula.

I think my Goku looks similar to Kuririn cuz it's the same model and the same skin with slight variations. My style is in both of them, just like Toriyamas. But the face has as much difference from Kuririn to Goku as the manga. It's interesting that you notice differences in the Manga but you don't notcie them in my models. When I look at them side by side, i'm pretty happy with it! I don't know that anything should change (except maybe the hair)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wowww man you actualy can see it in his face...
its goku alright!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well from the first pics i saw (the front view) goku had too smooth a jaw line, now it looks much better, but i still dont think he has goku's eyes, because the edges slant too much, basically, the eyes in DBZ are an egg shape with the bottom cut off, different size eggs for different people, then the eyebrows go over the top, or above, (depending on expression), its seems too me that its slants too much away, and isnt cuved as it should be, imo he has eyes almost like vegeta in that pic... but thats just me, and dont get so hoity with me, im trying to help, i know what goku looks like, ive drawn him plenty of times to know his proportions and his facial structure, i know your a great artist as well and your probably better than me, but i doubt youve studied toriyama's style in as great a depth as me ive been studying it for 3 years... but then of course you could be right, but i know from my experience the way the characters should look, im sorry if you dont agree but im only trying to help........

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Darksun said:
W00T!! Thanks Element! I'll try it out.
Glad I could assist, hope the proggie works for you. Get back to me on its usefullness if u could cause i'm learning animation atm.

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
but thats just me, and dont get so hoity with me, im trying to help, i know what goku looks like, ive drawn him plenty of times to know his proportions and his facial structure, i know your a great artist as well and your probably better than me, but i doubt youve studied toriyama's style in as great a depth as me ive been studying it for 3 years... but then of course you could be right, but i know from my experience the way the characters should look, im sorry if you dont agree but im only trying to help........
??? Hoity? I'm confused that I did anything of the sort, that wasn't my intent. The image I put up is the same model I put up before your second post, so I was pointing out something I thought you missed based on a reaction to my style rather than what was acctually there, and how accurately it portrayed the character.
At anyrate, I've been watching/reading and drawing DBZ since at least '95, I understand how he builds the eyes, but I also know they vary. At times you can make out the roundness, other times it's invisible. Sometimes he makes the angular on purpose. Even Goku's. It also Depends on what saga you read, the later in the story the less and less it shows up when they are angry. But it's also true I may be relying on the Anime too much for the correct definition of the eyes (since they tend to remove the round shape entirely). I'm gonna try to add it back in and see how it turns out.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry i just felt you thought i was ignorant, when i do know alot about how its should look.... i hadnt seen that pic until you posted it again (dunno why) and i must say it does look good from that angle, its just, to me he doesnt look right, it might just be me, but yeah im sorry, and you are doin a great job, keep it up :)

Best answers
@Darksun

this model great, i realy like that "pissed of" guko, cause we are fighting in this game, and not joking...
i have no critics for this model, exept maybe for the hair, i don't know why, but it looks like it doesn't match (but i could be wrong = not sure about this)

@Element4q2
do you get my PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom