Darksun Goku

Best answers
I doubt this thread would be dead until zeq2 comes out, then people will be asking about the animation progress lol

Best answers
o yeah this zeq 2 mod i saw the aura in the game pic part it looks like it flows up am i right? please ancerw that and does anybody know when it might be released?

Best answers
Hmmm, I like it alot, just ... the face is a little premature, not that I know alot of skinning but It doesn't look natural for Goku. But that's just my opinion :rolleyes:

Best answers
hey i know u bin working on zeq2 hey but were can i dl zeq and wen that goku coming out dude keep me informed Darksun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeq2 is a wip. not done. so in other words you cant download it......yet:D
<p>but here is there site: www.zeq2.com

Best answers
Oh and why on zeq2 theres always that disclamer and i can't see anytihng on the web site

Best answers
if you read somewhere on these 16 pages, he likes the zeq2 engine because they let you keep the proportion of your model or something like that.

Best answers
ohh man i just wasted 3 hours reading this hole 16 pages and to find out that it went dead.............well not really because he released the model........i respect ur choice to release the model to ZQ2 or wateva.....cant wait till it comes to esf (if it does)..........

Best answers
most likely, darksun said he would put it into ESF if milkshape comes out with weighing or something, but the chances of that happening any time soon are very slim :/

Best answers
what are you talking about, chances are about 99.999999% Since milkshape 2 comes out with weighting, and he said smo, and someone else would help him animate, however I dont see why he doesnt just download trial version of 3ds max 6 since it has weighting

Best answers
i dunno if anyone noticed, but there is one thing i saw that needs a change. Goku ssj 2 model has his normal ssj 1 hair, while in ssj 2 he has only 1 hair bang in front of his head.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
put on your thinking caps, what makes you think HL supports weighting? even the current milkhape has tons of features you cant export to an smd,

Best answers
I already told him HL doesn't support weighting because of the bones' technique it uses. Only the bone's movement is in the anim smd but nothing to tell the game which bone is affected how.... But he thinks it is possible....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom