Darksun Goku

Best answers
Did Darksun release those models yet? Very nice job with the Goku and the SSj1 and 2 Goku's no doubt you have skillz.I think your skinning skillz would eat smo's anyday and I'm dying see your next work.

Good job.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*cough* hows about u suck the **** right about now hey?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hows about you don't stray from the topic. :rolleyes:

Keep it clean. O_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sion Barzhad said:
Did Darksun release those models yet? Very nice job with the Goku and the SSj1 and 2 Goku's no doubt you have skillz.I think your skinning skillz would eat smo's anyday and I'm dying see your next work.

Good job.
and i bet smo's skinning will rip you to shreads on your best day and his worst. why is everyone comparing good modelers to smo anywayz... kreshi to smo... darksun to smo.. this thread is about goku/kakarot not about darksun and smo

on topic: nice model darksun. it pains me to see your models because u do it so easily and yet i struggle and still cant get it right. keep up the good work man ;)

Best answers
darksun.. you amaze me man. you're a genius, keep it up with your work. too bad you arent releasing these for esf, i was really looking forward to it, but its still nice to even have the pleasure to look at these beauties.

keep them coming man!

Best answers
MyStiX said:
darksun.. you amaze me man. you're a genius, keep it up with your work. too bad you arent releasing these for esf, i was really looking forward to it, but its still nice to even have the pleasure to look at these beauties.

keep them coming man!
YOU FORGOT he said he will eventually release it for esf.

Best answers
eventually, when milkshape comes with weighting or whatever it is, but i dont think thats any time soon

Best answers
That's amazing!!! I haven't seen anything like that!
Keep doing that kind skins/models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the thread... it will come out for ESF once he can get the animations working correctly, plus this is going to ZeqII first, so nobody knows when it will come out.

Best answers
thats kickass
GREAT JOB
Darksun
u sould try and make like a ssj4 or even better
BD SSj3

Best answers
read most of darksuns posts, he said that he wont be making a ssj 4 or ssj5, just up to ssj3.

MaX

Best answers
when u gunna release :)...but yeh its like a azn and smo fused and became Darksun....this model roxors..

Best answers
I'm guessing Mystic Gohan is next on your 'to make' list, Darksun?

That should be pretty easy for you. I can't wait to see it, and all the others coming up after that. That is if you plan to continue.

Best answers
azn sucked at modeling all his models were deformed -.o

i wish people would stop comparing darksun to other modelers, hes NO ONE fused
hes hes own person heh

anyway nice models darksun, wouldnt mind seeing a pic of Normal goku to ssj3 if ya have the time ;)

maybe make it into a background =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom