Darksun Goku

Best answers
a question since the models are done ( i think ), what will be ur next model :D

Best answers
i need this goku model is so nice :yes: :laff: gyve me the links fo dl :talk:

Best answers
hmmm.. not sure.. I think Tien. maybe Mystic Gohan just to get him outta the way (he'll be really quick)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models will be for zeq2 first. If they will be availalbe for ESF, someone will have to create a new skeleton for these models, since DarkSun had some issues with it, if i'm right Smo or Shijing will do this, but don't hold on to your panties yet, this won't happen anywhere soon.

Best answers
when zeq2 comes out. Right now they have no set release date, but they are WAAAAY into the production.

I have a custom skeleton in them, but SOme will need to do the animation. Steel is right, ain't gonna be anything soon.

Best answers
what u mean into the production (im not english so dont understand al), that its almost done?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh baby, i smell ya.

that is very good, indeed. my only comment would probably be to bring the curves in the hair a little bit farther back in each section

Best answers
I can see your geting bored Darksun lol. Very nice, except one thing, the hands don't exactly match the rest..I don't know, it just looks out of place..but nonetheless very nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*me drools
Darksun you are the pro of modeling and skinning on dbz,that is the best,BEST,BESTT!!! ssj3 GOKU I EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!!
Good job!

Best answers
Our host has been on the blink lately, not sure why. hopfully it will come back soon. GHP and DMZ are also down cause of it ... hmmmzz. hope the brazilians didn't attack flagrun.net again ;/ BTW, Darksun, if ya need to contact us, do it through PM or something, ... oo I still don't have ya on AIM or MSN yet, :p

anyways! ontopic: That pose looks real nice, but something is up with one of his fingers, the one on the far right. other then that, its awesome. Did you use bones to pose it like that, or simple model edits :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Darksun said:
meaning what?:

make it more yellow? No. the colors I used are from animations cels. I like them.

Make it smoother? Impossible. you guys smoothed out an image of a MODEL. you can only do that in 2D. it's polys, its gonna render with blocky shadows and angles. They way it's brightened/lit is not possible in 3D withought lights.

Make the hair grain? That's as close as I can get unless I make ANOTHER full 512x512 skin map. it's gonna stretch.

Move the neck muscles? No. I don't think they look right there.

half of the 2 suggestions are impossible becase you aren't smoothing out the skin, your smothing out the polys:

the only thing I can do is change the hue and make a new skin for the hair.
i feel so unloved ;.; wasnt a suggestion like i said =\ =/ i jus gotbored.

Best answers
dud u miad look so real awsom. But one question darksun is it for esf too?

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
i feel so unloved ;.; wasnt a suggestion like i said =\ =/ i jus gotbored.
hehe, it was acctually directed more at Dan. ;)

That pose looks real nice, but something is up with one of his fingers, the one on the far right. other then that, its awesome. Did you use bones to pose it like that, or simple model edits
it acctually looks ok from the side and stuff, but the hand is so blocky that it looks crappy at that angle. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom