Darksun Aura & kienzen Release

Best answers

I've got some good news and bad news. The good news these 2 will be released in a matter of hours. The bad news is I couldn't get the animation to work perfectly on the aura. After animating all 84 joints individualy, what I did get to work caused MASSIVE in-game slowdown, looked dumb and was an all around flop, so I junked it.

Either way, here they are, I will try the SSJ2 aura soon and let you know when/if that is ready.

GET THE AURA HERE!

OR HERE!

GET THE KIENZEN HERE!

OR HERE!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh.. so it's not animated? :(

Well, the aura is still great even without the animation! And the Kienzan looks great, just like your Kururin model.

All-around kudos!

What's next, for Darksun-sama? :yes:

Best answers
yay! cant wait to get them u have done an amazing job there darksun gj buddy!(to bad i wont be able t odownload them to tonight i have to go to collage>_<)
they looks amazing gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice very well done man.. I was really looking forward to the animation but oh well.. HL is old, can't expect too much out of it anymore. Overall awesome job, love it :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work, its a pitty about the animation, but i still think it'll be cool without, btw, the kienzen looks sweet as well :D

Best answers
It looks like you used a form of transparency on the texture of the destructo disc to make the edge look jagged. But remember, if you did, you will need to point people towards download links for the updated hw.dll, sw.dll and swds.dll. Coz if people download the Disc but don't have the right dlls, they will just see blue (or whatever colour you used for transparency) around the disc.

Best answers
Very nice Darksun very very very nice my friend. See i knew you were gonna be amazing. Since i first saw your animation i was like this guy is gonna go really far.. ;) Just keep doing what your doing and by god youll be the best these Forums have ever seen.. :yes: Nice job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awwww man this makes me wanna use the destructo disk!!!! but i don´t wanna restart ESF all the time when my comp crashes...
well it´s really bd your anim doesn´t work....maybe you just put a a spinning animation in it

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad the animation part didn't work, though I still want the aura bad. /me wubz darksun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe some guys could host it on angelfir or something like that .
just till you get some good hosts

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
yup yup good jaaarb... (job) ;)
i really really want to see it ingame... and maybe ill be making an animation for it... if i may do that offcaurse :O

i can host it if you want just send me a pm...
darkie keep it up :D ur thingies rules!

Best answers
Oh, so it's a sprite, not a 3d model. Never mind the dlls then. Good job Darksun.

Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
Oh, so it's a sprite, not a 3d model. Never mind the dlls then. Good job Darksun.
Acctually, It wouldn't matter. The Aura is a model and it works without the dlls because it uses the Additive rendermode just like the kienzen.

Best answers
if there isn't lightning in it, what does it make ssj2 then? :rollleyes:
I'm allready using yer aura, darksun :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom