Darksiders: Wrath of War

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see senseless car tossing, buss chucking and general pwnage by item nearby. And that's just for War.

I'm in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see blood and gore. Count me in.

Although the gameplay brings nothing new, it looks like a lot of fun.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not something I'm interested in.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL, it's the freakin hulk game with different characters and depth?!
Which is precisely why I'm not interested. Why do I need to buy the same game three times (Hulk, this crap and Prototype)? Where, exactly, is the added depth? What separates this game from the other two? Why should I get this over, say, a game that lets me level skyscrapers?

Color me unimpressed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At3-TG9MaVI

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good to me, it reminds me alot of the final sequences in the game bullet witch (which sucked hardcore) but the sheer size of the final boss of the game was just amazing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the trailer, but the video Zeo posted makes it look crappy.

Plus the woman's voice in that video got on my nerves. >_>

It looks an interesting action game but I'll reserve my judgement until I see some reviews and/or play it myself.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like a mix of Crackdown and GoW to me. Not that that's a bad thing, but I'm not seeing anything that makes me say, "Wow." or "I need to rent this immediately!". The story isn't even really that original.

War, one of the 4 horsemen, loses his god-like powers and needs to regain them throughout the course of the game, and get revenge. Sounds an awful lot GoW2.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I understood it, you would be playing all four horsemen, if you are indeed only playing War, then its definately lower on the cool scale.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I understood it, you would be playing all four horsemen, if you are indeed only playing War, then its definately lower on the cool scale.
Oh? From what I read, you were only playing as War, and would acquire the other Horsemen's weapons as you progress through the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God of War was fun. Games don't necessarily have to be revolutionary in order to be fun (Zelda, GTA, Megaman, etc are examples of this) so my interest is still piqued, but I'm going to be skeptical. I'm not going to let myself get hyped, at least not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom