DaRk's Guitar Shreddage

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Before watching video: feeling a little groggy, want to take a nap

After watching video: I went into a coma for a day and a half (out of boredom) and just woke up. Thanks

But seriously, turn your sound down, because it sounds like **** when the 'peak' (don't want to get into technical terms) gets cut off

Nice guitar, although lack of whammy = D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
jeez what do you want from me. i didnt take an hour out of my day to prepare a solo note for note, ill give you a melody when i do a song. all i was really doing was testing the camera.
I'm just saying man to work on your technique.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No wonder you kick my buttocks at ESF (Even though I trained you ><). This explains alot.

I liked the shreddage, keep it up man. No real criticism, since I don't play guitar. But it sounded good to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er.... no you dont. pride is right, you need to fix your intonation.
Yeah but those damn locking systems are prone to that kind of thing too, sometimes. I actually can't play a locking system guitar because of the pressure I put when picking; I'm often pushing it into the body with my hand, heh.

I don't really think he was bad or anything, maybe a little bit sloppy but hey, we're not all trying to be perfect. Plus with the intonation like that god knows how his action is (though Jackson = mad low action, usually).

Maybe I should record something. It's been a long time. I'm probably not as good as the rest of you guys, though. I focused on songwriting, not technique, so my strengths are in different areas.

Would be cool if people posted recordings of original songs, actually. I don't think anyone's ever done that here at ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your a songwriter record one and post it on, i love to here other peoples music

and, uh, thanks for not annihiliating my ego like everyone else in this thread has

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think my criticism was harsh i'm sorry dude shouldn't have gone that far, but if you played for other experienced players like that trust me they'd kill you with harsh criticism. They used to do that to me when id go in guitar rooms I just used that anger to get better. Anyway here is some of what I can do xD

Some Death Metal type shred thing
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7091F79A6713BC45

This is done with a backing track, if you wanna hear more of my stuff I can post more heh
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8BA2DFFC522ECCBB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom