darkrtooth new beta pics... weird...

Best answers

hi!

look at this lines in the mountans... these lines exist in some maps in dragon mod z... these parts can be shot out to reach hidden places... and these lines in this esf map are looking like you can trash the whole mountans in this map :shocked:

i don´t know if its possible so don´t flame me when its wrong...

CU!

Best answers
thats why i said that i don´t know it and that it even can be nothing special...

Best answers
i dont think it will be destructable cos they have all ready fired about 5 attacks into it, but then again the mountain mite be strong :shocked: guess we will just have to wait until next week to find out :yes:

Best answers
That can be possible , im a mapper by myself , to create an destrucable mountain is really easy but ... this mountain is really good cuttet ( was a block brush thats for sure ) and if u cut around alot , sometimes some lines appear to be in cutting angles . so it is not really sure .... good cut or destructable ... or both :)

Best answers
this is pretty stupid.... its just lines ooo wow, big deal its not like ur gonna see it that much

Best answers
ehmmmmmm.............is it me or are you just plain dumb.

thats you what you see in HL maps

Best answers
I wouldn't even want that to be possible, 5minutes of playing and there wouldn't be any mountains left..

Best answers
thats possible ...
if u set the mountain strenght high enough it will only blow after it has taken 1000 damage or something ... there are no scales u can also set it so weak that u only need to touch it ... and it will blow into 100000 pieces ...

Best answers
Originally posted by Dudeman666
ehmmmmmm.............is it me or are you just plain dumb.

thats you what you see in HL maps
now listen my friend :

i said it COULD be...

i´m not an halflife expert and i´m not a mapper... i even didn´t play hl a lot. i would even say i´m a n00b in hl stuff since i don´t even own it very long...

so just close your mouth.

there are always some people that will know something you don´t know so everybody has to be plain dumb?

YOU don´t have to be rude, YOU don´t know everything too...

Best answers
ho ho hooo o_o
calm down ... this isnt the place to talk so much ****
forum is here so that people can post opinions and things they know and other people dont know ... asking questions and getting questions answered , so relax

if u want to fight ..... november 27th :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Destructable could be done but i think it isn't.

looks more like clipped blocks to me. :)

and btw.. He is right. he said he wasn't sure. Don't bug a dude for his opinion man. we don't to you.

Best answers
dudeman six six six? more like dudeman sucks sucks sucks....****

Best answers
oke b nice...dudeman is always nice to and i know you are his frined dudeman666, so act like him and don't start flaming everyone...but yeah it's just something from mapping and it probably isnt destructable....and again:
NO FLAMING ON GOOD QUESTIONS (even if they are a little dumb) cuz this is very lame and for the masses and the weaklings!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop fighting and grow up, he asked a simple Q, you dont have too kill him;/ really...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
dudeman six six six? more like dudeman sucks sucks sucks....****
What the hel is wrong with you!Stop flamin you low life scum!

*And what you're doing ISN'T flaming?*-Majin_You

Best answers
i thought that this question was already answered by the team; didn't they say that they weren't going to have destructable levels so as not to cause lag?

thats what i thought they said on the issue

Best answers
lets close this senseless thread

everybody flames around here...

if a mod would b so nice and close this thread... thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom