Best answers
everytime you show that pic i laugh its hilarious:yes: :D

Best answers
hahahaa i know i love it too....i laff everytime i see it

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, the flaming and off topic posts will now cease. All posts from this point forward will be constructive comments on the question posed, or this thread is going to be closed.

Now, continue, gents :)

Mog

Best answers
just because once apon a time the devs said they werent gonna have destructable objects on maps due to lag... it doesnt mean they havent worked out a way to make it possible without causing much lag...
so many unexpected l33t things in esf, anythings possible! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its the 2 blocks that make up the mountain clipping...

no destructable mountains no nothing

and u cant make a no lag way to do it its part of the base hl code and cant be changed with out serious work

Best answers
This is official....NOTHING is destructable in any of our maps, be it mines, Zero's, or Stryker's, for Beta 1. We will be, however, looking into the possibilities later on. Besides, you guys aren't even close to guessing how that map was made ;)

To all you flamers out there, do NOT let it happen again.

Best answers
its just that when you shoot something and the explosion occurs, rocks go flying, so it might give the appearance of exploding.

plus, the map looks like crap after you destroy it, and we dont want it looking like crap do we? :D

Vassago

V
Those lines are texture seams, people - jesus.

The texture used to cover the map started off huge - like 1024x1024 or such, then split into multiple 256x256 textures. The texture coordinate assignments in Hammer Editer pretty much suck, therefore you get a small seam where the edges of the differant textures come together.

Also - SLASH - the image you posted is very offensive and inappropriete - please find another way to entertain yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this post has definitly run out of go juice :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom