Dark Sniper - SSJ2 Gohan.smd

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe i upload them, if i can find out who made the Hair.

And yes i have MSN(its in my pofile)

Best answers
i brought this thread back to life in order of getting Darksnipers gohan :mad:

Best answers
In order or what?!?!?! And...Vegeta....you don't bring threads back to life unless it for a very very special reason :) :)

And if you want to contact another member just look it up on the list.

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ye see timmy, its not good to post in a thread withouth contributing something.. This is what we call SPAM... If you want DS's gohan, PM DS.. don't bring back threads alive

-edit-
Meh guzzie

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maze, i know you were just trying to help. and kudos for actually having it. but that picture you posted is kinda "banned" in a sense,

I got onto the last person that posted that picture, (may have even been you under a different name) due to the massive amount of ripped models inside it, (personal for me because 2 of them are partially mine) and yet here it is again. Call me a forum nazi if you wish, I really dont care. But I do not condone the ripping of my models EVEN IF it is just a posted picture and not an actual release.

ESPECIALLY from someone carrying an evm/ecx tag in thier sig =/, based on what they have done in the past

that picture contains edits of my old old trunks model (hair), and a converted version of my EEA piccolo (neither of which was i asked for permission), so i editted the link out.

im not even going to bother asking if you secured permission for all 30 or so of those edits, (you do have an evm tag after all). So ill just leave you with this,
If you so much as think about posting that image again, i will warn you for ripping.

LAWL didnt notice this was a dead thread, a big BOOOO to whoever revived it =P, (and one to me for missing it) anyways, ignore the above rambling for now.

dont revive dead threads, ever

pm DS if you need the model,

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom