Nice done Slim!!!
your good ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wicked photo man, you and tim do some awesome face manipulation :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
srry, but that pic sux, you just pasted the crack on slim, and put the layers on overlay. and also added some scan lines.
and the font doesnt fit with the pic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i don't really like comments that don't really like it but its ok but WTF thats not slim thats me!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ultrassj_vegeta said:
what if they were visual learners to....
I didn't say you weren't. The pic looks a little bit lik Shady, but I don't think it's him.

Best answers
First, the texture is not embedded. It isn't really a photo manipulation. The cracks cant "crack" the air. Also, the big black part of the texture looks very bad on the face. The face also does not have a shadow to back up that big "gap" in the face. Adding scanlines is a bit of a style clash. It really doesnt go well with photomanipulations. Plus, the text is quite poor. Maybe if you put the mode on "smooth" it would reduce the jaggies.

Sorry bout this critique but I hope this helps. If you have questions on creating photomanipulations, dont hesitate to IM me or PM me.

Tim

(again, sorry for the critique lol, kinda tired)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tim, you shouldn't be sorry, this board was made for crits. :D Plus, you have a model crit, so everyone look at that! No flaming or putdowns, nice work. :D Now, is that a pic of you, or this "Slim Shady" guy? It's hard to tell with a big black blotch in the middle of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, the texture is not embedded. It isn't really a photo manipulation. The cracks cant "crack" the air. Also, the big black part of the texture looks very bad on the face. The face also does not have a shadow to back up that big "gap" in the face. Adding scanlines is a bit of a style clash. It really doesnt go well with photomanipulations. Plus, the text is quite poor. Maybe if you put the mode on "smooth" it would reduce the jaggies.

Sorry bout this critique but I hope this helps.
well, this is what i ment with my post, only i didint had the correct words for it.

greentaco: You didn't need to tell this to us at all. Anyone with half a brain would notice.

Best answers
But wang, you didnt make it constructive. What you did was point out the flaws. You did not give any way for him to fix the image to make it more appealing did you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom