Dang Cops

Best answers
The world "Waterpistol" looks like it has differnt font from the rest of the page.

Odd, perhaps its edited.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jaredster, that page is probably a template, they've got like hundreds of them on file with blank space there. That way it just takes a couple seconds on a typewriter to fill in either waterpistol, fire cracker, hand-grenade, or midget.

Is that your address in the top right corner Largo? I highly recommend you edit that out and re-upload the pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was curious about the letter so i took into photoshop. and yes it was edited so i put it back to what it probley was:
<p>

<p>im such a pro:D
<p>and here is the evidence:
<p>

<p>the "water pistol" text was edited in MSPAINT. dude if your going to edit make it look right:D and anyway im pretty sure you can get in trouble for that, i thinks its concidered a form of forgary[if it wasnt actually a water pistol that is]:D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*edit*okay so there is proof. I'm still going to be disagreeable though.

I find it hard to believe the original would have been edited in the first place. Nothing would be gained out of watering down the serious offense of having a pistol to having a mere waterpistol. And if he took the time to edit it, I'm sure he'd edit it to where it looked more real..

Just an un-professional opinion. I'm being disagreeable tonight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.
i just did it for fun:D. i have been waiting for someone to post some like this. it is a definite possibility what you said miroku.[you know about the templete, but i guess i will disagree too:D]

Best answers
Also why are you posting this now if it happened 6 months ago?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he had to take the time to edit it...lol:D
<p>edit*
<p>

Best answers
ha you almost got it right!
well i didnt really waste time doing it, as i was bored, so i did do a cheap job and yeah i could have got the same font as what they did it in, but i couldnt be stuffed, nor did i be bothered looking for the rihgt font, so i just picked the first one that came close to looking like it and used it

Thanks neoboy448 for destory my thing, i wanted to see how many people would think that was true, lol, well at least ya got it right' but you got the word wrong what went in there, still close.

Miroku, its not mine, you can bomb that place though i would sure be glad
and well i think that was kinda stupid question, as it did say in the address "stoke community policing centre"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that your address in the top right corner Largo? I highly recommend you edit that out and re-upload the pic.
I'm guessing that is the address of the Police Department.

A pistol, as in a real gun? "Adult supervision" .. A child can't even carry a gun, nor can anyone without a license.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good job:D i was having fun with it. thanks for this oppurtunity.:D

Best answers
:O Largo got sentenced to 11 years in prison :O OMG, that wont be a loss ^^

Hehe j/k

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah, point out my stupidity will you!

umm... what if you were in jail at that time? eh? Then that would make that part true. You should have changed it to midget or something though, that would have been funnier but obviously fake

Best answers
i wouldnt think a police center place thing, will have a jail in it, thats a stupid thing to say... lol
i wouldnt be there if i went to jail ill be probly in wellington or auckland or something where there is a jail

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom