DAng, can't play at all and in need of help

Best answers
Hi... my first post by da way. I create a room in esf but before i'm playing the room it says something like "could not load library C:/Program Files/Sierra/Half-Life/ESF/CS_DLL/client.dll" and the game closes itself. is there something wrong with the deranged file? i remember i played by myself though when i switched half-lifes dlls with it. i was playin kamis lookout except with a HL gun and i didn't have any LF,KI, or CF bar. I can't even play at all cause of this... o ya when i played an esf level with HL gun, i didn't have any beams, either, not anything from ESF just kamis lookout level. Please help me, i can't play till its sorted out.
I am a windows 98 user too (if that fills any system performance thing u wuz gonna ask)

So... Help me please.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that means that you have to update your version of halflife to the current one.

http://planethalflife.com/half-life/files/

look around there and youll find the 1.1.1.0 full client download, and your problem should be fixed. then reinstall esf if there are any problems after you install the 1.1.1.0 client.
oh yea and welcome to the forums.

Best answers
Alright, downlaoding it helped fix out some of the niggles.. Except when i join/create a game my comp freezes... n e ideas?

Best answers
Nevermind, i didn't know how long it took to connect to a game. OK i'm a happy camper...

Best answers
Ok. i AM having problems, sorry for, flooding i think? Alright. i connect to a game and it says something like disconnected. and i create one and it just closes automatically. what now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom