Damnit, i need more help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i have been workin on this damn torso, and the model looks all fragmented in some areas and I dont know how to fix it...

You can see what I mean by fragmented if you look under the shoulder area... And.. please tell me how I can select that part of the arm and duplicate it to the other side...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno much about milkshape, but i think thats backfacing... where a polygon is facing backward...

i really suggest using a better program Gmax is a good one, and its free, and if you use it you can try my tutorial :)

Best answers
yes gir is right they are backwords. right click on your 3d view port and click on flatshad and if u have 1.7.1 click on wireframe overlay. in the 3d view port u will see black polygons select these polygons in your normal view ports, and press ctr+shift+f and it should turn gray.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im so confused still, when i select the face it selects soo much of what I dont want selected. Im really frusterated :(

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Dan16 said:
Im so confused still, when i select the face it selects soo much of what I dont want selected. Im really frusterated :(
Welcome to the "joys" of milkshape. This is probably the number one reason I quit modeling for a year and almost permenatly (untill I found Lightwave). My suggestion to you is either switch to Gmax/3D Studio Max, Maya, or Lightwave.....ooooooooor try selecting it with the ignore backface button clicked :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom