Damn that's spicy! Hot fuzz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who here has seen this movie? I saw it last night with my friend and man, that was a ****ing epic movie.

The first 1/2 is a tee bit slow, with a few laughs here and there, but then once it gets there, out of no where the funny factor sky rockets by like 300x.

:warning:Spoiler::warning: The part where he comes in the car was my favorite part. He ****ing ran up and kicked an old lady in the head, it was so ****ing hilarious.

I also love the random btis of stuff they do, like two guys stare at the camera after the house blew up, and it has that one sound, and when they exit the screen, one looks again.

Also, the gore in the movie is ****ing cool, i can't believe they showed two decapitated heads, a burnt body, someone get stabbed with sheers and the blood squirting in the window, and ****ing that huge stone falling into that guys head.
:warning:/spoiler:warning:

So, who here has seen it?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it a week ago. Absolutely hilarious, much better than Shaun of the Dead, if that's possible :p Hopefully it gets a wider release like Shaun of the Dead did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it a week ago. Absolutely hilarious, much better than Shaun of the Dead, if that's possible :p Hopefully it gets a wider release like Shaun of the Dead did.
I relaly didn't like Shaun of the Dead. I thought it was really bad, thats why I wasn't particularly too excited when my friends invited me to see it, but man, Hot Fuzz was amazing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to see it =(

Did the UK really see it 2 months before the US?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you search youtube you can find some of the DVD extras, like how to survive a living dead situation haha just search for "hot fuzz".

the movie was awsome, classic work by those guys. they have the accents that i grew up around (somerset area of england), and the two "detectives" made me crack up.

love it =]

Annie

A
I saw it on Friday and loved it. Was pleasantly surprised they showed some gore and the old people on young people on old people violence was sweet :D

I personally still like Shaun of the Dead better though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i still loved the part where they come out of the bar (in shaun of the dead) and were like:

duba duba duba duba dubadubub....

EUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHNA

Best answers
I saw it a couple of weeks ago and loved it.

Much better than Shaun of the dead in my opinion, which had great ideas but overall didnt mesh as a film.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of the jokes in both Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead are even funnier if you have seen Spaced...

Best answers
I saw it and i completely LMAO in the theatre. I mean there are other Movies that are like force laughed but god damn! that was funniest **** ever. Im glad ai saw it. Saw it on saturday last week.

Spoiler:!!!! I completely thought the gore was serouisly ownage. I thought it was gonna be R for language but god damn! That old lady got dropped kicked the **** out of. Dont forget the bike lady ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the gore was ace, it was so fkn oldschool :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great movie.

"Advanced Cycling." rofl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom