Damn Sound..

Best answers
I rebooted yesterday and my sound stopped working, i have logitech speakers, and i checked that i have the latest drive(or at least i think i do).
Oh and i didn't mute it, althought i wished i did :(. Any help would be greatly appriciated. .... p.s how do you spell appriciated? p.p.s i have xp proffesional.
again any thanks would be appriciated

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...if you use actual speakers, you may have disconneced them. Check to make sure that the green marked opening in the back has the speaker plug in it. That hapenned to me once, lol. I was frustrated for days! Oh, and you spell it "appreciated". I'm a wordsmith, right guy to ask!

Best answers
No i checked that too everything is connected in the right places, on the computer sound seems to play but no actual sound comes out. Huh so thats how you spell appreciated, thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...maybe something happenned to your speakers? Try plugging some headphones in and see if you hear anything then. If so, you may need new speakers.

Best answers
I also did that and again no sound..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know what that just happened to me 2 days ago, im totally serious, what a cowencidence(dont know how to spell that), my brother just downloaded a driver and installed it, i still have the driver on my computer but im using different speakers so im not sure if mine will work on yours, just try google and type in the name of your speakers then after that put drivers, then look around and see, or go to logetic web site and see if they give out free drivers

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coincidence is spelled as shown :) . Well, if your sound car or speakers came with any install cds, you might try reinstalling them.

Best answers
I fixed it, turns out i was missing one of the audio drivers. Anywho thanks for all your help.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
J-Dude, i don't think a lot of people would appreciate it if you would correct them all the time. Not everyone's English Language is perfect, besides the point. Glad you got it fixed, i just wanted to say either re-install the drivers or set the speaker options from 2 speakers to 4.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
J-Dude, i don't think a lot of people would appreciate it if you would correct them all the time. Not everyone's English Language is perfect, besides the point. Glad you got it fixed, i just wanted to say either re-install the drivers or set the speaker options from 2 speakers to 4.
Agreed; not to mention the fact that you spelled "happened" incorrectly twice, J-Dude ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom