Best answers
man i saw the new screenies with all the new animations/models, i gotta say that is DAMN nice work for the esf team. Keep it up! I can't wait till the new version of ESF!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree

those models are some of the best i have seen, the cell lvl 2 looks just like the anime.

Best answers
yea, i think the trunks looks incredibly like the anime as well as the cell lvl2. The new charging up animation for vegeta looks sweet. I can't wait to see some screens of SSJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there's a minor error in the Trunks model in the Gallery. The thing he keeps his sword in (what the heck is that thing called?) looks to big, it looks as if you could fit two swords in there... Everything else in the Gallery looks sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya the sword looks too big , you might want to ask them to show us a pic of trunks using his sword that would be damn kewl.

I wounder what attack cell lvl2 will have i hope its not always the same things, with bigger power and a diff models..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, it does not really matter but trunks scabbard is abit to big

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought he could only use it when he goes SSJ and is that swoard holder not called a sheath?

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom