damn its hot tonight...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant sleep. cus i got out at 12:30 and slept for 4 hours. but regardless, its hot as hell tonight.

ugh, is it getting warm where any of you guys live?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it's warm during the day now and cool at night. I HATE sleeping when it's hot, because then I am too hot to use the covers and I need those covers =(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no covers is like leaving your foot hanging over the bed. you know somethings gonna get it!

yea i'd rather be cold... can always put on more clothes... in summer you can only take so much off, then your still hot, and you offend people.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say get an air conditioner, so it feels like it's winter again. Screw non-ceiling fans, they make more noise than cool air.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My weather network right now says its 14C/57F. It does not feel hot because I got a nice cool fan circulating my room. Probably in the next 2-3 weeks the A.C might come out if it keeps up like this though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hasn't been too hot lately. It's been about 17-20 degrees celsius (63-68 fahrenheit) for the last couple of weeks. Typical early spring temperatures. It's kinda nice actually, warm during the day, but nice and cool at night. I'll have to enjoy it while it lasts, cuz pretty soon its gonna be hitting 40C (104F) during the day and im gonna be sweating all night long.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
no covers is like leaving your foot hanging over the bed. you know somethings gonna get it!
Oh my god! I seriously thought I was the only one!!!

I live in Florida, so it's hot here pretty much all year. It's just something you get used to. Although, if I could somehow avoid waking up in a pool of my own sweat, I would. I hate sleeping in the heat, it's so nasty and uncomfortable.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had mornings where it went from 45 degrees to 75 in 30 min, so it's awkward.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well winter is starting now so our nice warm weather is making way for probably the coldest winter in a long time. Also our silly country's power company can't supply us with enough power so I'll probably be living in the stone age again..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its so ****ing cold here... i envy you all...

bleh, english wether sucks =/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raeku said:
Also our silly country's power company can't supply us with enough power so I'll probably be living in the stone age again..
That sucks ass =(

Summer nights are nice if you are like outside enoying the warmth, but if you're inside with blarring temperature-control machines, sweating in an uncomfortable sleeping position, you PRAY for winter.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOT...Warm...!??
We dont have that here in Germany....not yet

Its still icecold, even now im shaking cause of coldness.

KyoKusanagi

K
If its not 30 degrees celcius or above - its not hot. Anything from low 20s to high 20s is perfect.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have been in drought here since 2001, it is a little dry here when it warms up. I will alwayus end up sweating regardless of how warm it gets. It's getting pretty warm here for autum.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
its so ****ing cold here... i envy you all...

bleh, english wether sucks =/
Same here -_- Had some sun last week, now it's back to cold wind, rain and temps of around 10°C -_-

Western Europe for the lose

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's too hot at night here :( I had to shave my goatee because of how hard it was to sleep with a sweaty face :(:(:(

Best answers
I'm in Canada, so hot weather doesn't apply to us...

Nah, it's cool. I live in South East Ontario, between the two big lakes, so it's been fairly temperate weather thus far.. It's actually been really nice all week, in spite of the fact that it rained yesterday.

Best answers
Galst Vic said:
Do you all not have A/C ?
No, and the attic is my room (redecorated ofcourse).. So summer = extremely hot, winter = extremely cold.. Thank god I have fans and blankets =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom