Dammit... BUU

Best answers
Bad News: My Mom (grandmaw) passed away yesterday..., i moved out a week ago, sad,mad, and other ****.... i have to be a cofin carrier (palbearer), this is the worst week i ever had.... i woke up to bad news all week.... thats about it

Good News: i am trying a buu model, this has taken me a week since i havn't been home about 2 days at most working on him... tell me what you think it's pretty low poly... about 1566 it's about as low as it's gona get so far... i'll figure out something....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can't really crit it from those angles or the cel-shaded renders. Post a flat or wireframe render from decent angles and you'll get some constructive crtis :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yey buu!

The way you modeled the feet, you can save some polys. Also, the front seems high-poly, but i need a front-only shot to justify that.

Also, I am sorry to hear about your mom. I hope life takes a turn for the better for you.

Best answers
Thank god you posted wires, those celshaded fancy shots dont show anything, but next times post wires without the render, so its just in max :)

looks pretty good so far but you can shave off the row of polies on his arm bands (or whatever they are) and you can also shave off some polies where hes got a 1 pac :p i hope you know what i mean

and lastly, why is your model triangultaed? o.0

Best answers
did it in milkshape lol had to get back to it for a lil while... max takes to long to open... i am gona redo it for squares... but i have to goto the funaral in about 30 min

Best answers
The model looks kickass.
Sorry to hear about your grandma.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think your porportions are way off, but the only thing i could find to help you out was an action figure and i think it's a bit too wide but it should help give you a general idea of what area's could use some improvements.

Edit**

Probably help if i posted it eh?

DMW

Best answers
Sry for you loss dude i kno how you feel exactly,and thats not the best buu ref,its a shruken toy of him,get a full body screen from the anime for a ref.Looking nice so far btw.

Best answers
I used to have that buu toy. It wasn't worth the price.

Sorry about your Grandmother man, the model is looking pretty good to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom