Dameara's Sound Pack [important]

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello everyone. I'd like to share with you a soundpack made by our Damaera, but first I feel a story about how and why it was created is necessary.

Our story begins back when Damaera was banned for the 42nd time. Things were not looking good for Damaera, it didn't appear that he was going to be coming back to the forum ever again. I saw this and, mildly concerned for Damaera's well being, contacted him. After a long conversation, I gave him a number for the suicide hotline should he feel the need to talk to someone and checked in on him daily after that.

After the initial shock wore off, he seemed to be coping okay with the news but still wanted to come back. It was then that I suggested that he start doing nice things for the forum community to win back their trust. This is when he created a new map for the community and I posted it on the forum for him.

The map was received fairly well, but it didn't appear to have the impact that Damaera wanted. He gave up on the idea until I once again convinced him that he should not quit, that he needed to create something even more amazing. He needed to create a soundpack.

Damaera worked for at least 3 hours on this task. Then he... stopped. I don't know why, but he just stopped working. He told me it was hopeless, that nothing really matters because in the end, everything is pointless. He then said some rather mean things to me before cutting off all communication.

A normal person would not have given up on his dream so easily. I was upset by this whole series of events, because that is not the Damaera that we have all come to love, but I guess you never really truly know someone. Before giving up on the project, he gave me a copy of the soundpack to preview. Only about half of the games sounds are changed, but I feel like the soundpack needs to be released and this story needs to be told. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Damaera's Sound Pack

[link]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amazing, the quality is good. The cough is a bit unsettling though, might be better for a scary game. Besides that it shows promise, I wonder why he stopped.
Also, bonus points if you can find the girls gone wild audio clip.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My God....its full of stars.

sg2

Best answers
Umm... the goku screams sound a lot like the worker orc from w2...

Edit* - Wait, no, I think everything that he touched sounds like a tired worker orc... I think I can see why he stopped after three hours, though.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, the orc worker was the best unit in War2.

Zug zug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom